I don't understand how anyone can say the KZ ZS10 Pro IEMS are good

RE: Chocolate_Bear
WOW. Thank you… it really helped me much.

Knowing it actually works I blame that I’m used to headphones with foam cover (like foam on Porta pro) so inserting catton in IEM results n more familiar vibe :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the Pros, which I found a little shrill at first. I changed the cable to the Tripowin from Linsoul and they went from a little shrill to sublime. Did the same for my Moondrop starfields, same effect. Bought my son the ZSX and my daughter the Tin T2s, she is treble sensitive and loves the T2s, though she keeps ‘borrowing’ my Moondrops.

Huh, this cotton ball mod is scary. Put the cotton ball inside and not outside the comply “mesh”. Otherwise you will get a small cotton ball, or little parts of it, stuck inside your ears, and that will require a doctor to remove it for you… and you won’t like it.

Also ear infections etc.

I had exactly the same problem. Hated these as they sounded like the cymbals were next to my ear drum. Got a pair of foam eartips which fixed the majority of the problem for me.

Fixed the same problem by buying the KZ AS06s. If that’s not enough for you, the KZ AS10s have even less highs. :grin:

And yeah, foam tips always help. Better seal = less treble + more bass and sub-bass.