I hope you are all doing fine

2020 recently has been to be quite frankly, the WORST year so far. Many things have happened and those things so far have been bad and rough, such as the volcanic eruption of Taal Volcano from the Philippines, the following Ashfall after the eruption, Typhoons, Mass shootings, and of course the one has been a pain in the ass lately, the COVID-19 or Corona Virus that is now a pandemic. I just wanted to say, that all of us should take care of ourselves at any times and we make sure we do necessary things to keep ourselves safe and healthy at all times, for we need to be healthy so that we can still listen to a lot of good shit out there regardless if you are a beginner audio enthusiast or an endgame audio enthusiast. Take care of yourselves out there always.

EDIT: I forgot to say these things as well, the Australian wildfires and of course to the basketball fans out there including myself, the tragic early death of Kobe Bryant and Gianna Bryant along with the others, Rest in Peace to them.

20 Likes

i’m fucking petrified and my allergies gave me a clogged ear so i cant even listen to music

1 Like

It’s crazy out there. All the schools in my state just closed for the next 3 weeks. Crazy stuff.

1 Like

I agree man. Life is short…enjoy every moment.

2 Likes

jay electronica is about to drop an album

proof the apocalypse is here

2 Likes

If Half Life 3 releases, the world will officially end, lol.

4 Likes

As much as I wanted to say the cliche shit of being trying to keep my head above water, I really cannot say it with this case for I am very fucking pissed about the recent events happening to lately around the world. We currently have 52 cases of people here in my country that are having the virus and right now, 15th of March a local quarantine will happen and start in the place I am living along with my family. I am not going to be an optimist but at least I can be hopeful to some degree but I won’t expect much, just make sure all of you are safe and sound.

1 Like

i have bad news

half life alyx drops in 10 days

3 Likes

I wish i was doing fine. I got it guys. I got the audiophilia disease! I cant stop buying audio equipment! :sob:

4 Likes

I would prefer that disease happening right now than the fucking we got right now.

3 Likes

The world around me:

Me metaphorically:

5 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not going well where i live…
schools are closed offically until the 3rd april, but from what my professor said they could be close until june, but it’s a bit too early to have an idea of how long will it really last.
Almost all activities are closed, lots and lots of people are at home either doing smart working or are using their vacation days.
If you go out without a document that says why you are out of home you could get a 206 euros fine and up to 3 months in prision.

3 Likes

I just hope this end sooner than the expected month that it will end. So far, I just want to go back to the previous years when I thought they were bad, nowadays those so called bad years may not be so bad after all.

4 Likes

Yeah we’ve been having flash floods here too and because of covid classes were canceled. Hopefully all the lock downs are able to really plateau the virus so that everything can go back to normal.

It’s a reminder tho that even now we are still at the mercy of nature

I too hope so, although i see it as almost impossible. We’ll se how the situation evolves.

I hope everyone is doing fine as well worried for my family in the Philippines. I’m young, healthy and have free healthcare so I’m pretty sure I can just go to the pub down the street and wait for all this to blow over but. Not everyone is as fortunate unfortunately. All I can say is everyone to be care fully stay vigilant and don’t touch that damn face.

4 Likes

Our hobbies are here to be a distraction from this shit. So when you can just remember we all have our own escapes as well

1 Like

1 Like

My University shut down today. If all goes well, it will resume on the 19th April.

I got the project I need to work on home, so those weeks will not completly go to waste.

3 Likes