🔶 iBASSO IT00 Single Graphene DD

This is the official thread for the iBasso IT00

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: NO

[:red_circle: http://ibasso.com/cp_xq_dy.php?id=10790

[Reviews]

Z Reviews…

I’ve just ordered a set of these, they’re in stock with a UK iBASSO dealer so should be with me next week, it’ll be my least expensive IEM since letting go of the Blon 03’s, wonder how they’ll compare to my other sets :thinking:

3 Likes

Look forward to hear what you have to say about them. As the one that is pushing it the hardest over at head-fi gets a lot of stuff for free from them…

2 Likes

Will do buddy…it’ll be honest as I have no particular allegiance to any brand and use all my iem’s weekly :+1:

1 Like

Some interesting comparison here espec the Starfield and T4…

2 Likes

With the way people are taking about it, I’d expect the frequency response graph to not look nearly identical to the IT01 until about 5k. Interested to hear comparisons.

1 Like

In coming… got nowt on this weekend so I’ll give them a good spanking :+1:

5 Likes

What other iems do you have?

Final E4000
Reecho & Peacock Spring 1
Tin P1
CF Andromeda
FiiO FH7
and did have a pair of 03’s

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

What do you think about the build quality? It looks pretty good on pictures but it seems it is plastic?

Seems good, they’re very light, the MMCX is v tight which is good in my book :+1:
The cable is a bit meh (tangle and…) you also get driver flex/crinkle when inserting a well sealed tip…doesn’t effect the play back sound though…
Been messing with Spinfit, Final and Spiral tips so far as they’re my go to’s…Oh btw this set doesn’t come foamies :open_mouth:

1 Like

Most iems don’t come with foams lol.

Really? I think most of mine did :man_shrugging:

Just a coincidence :joy:

There are only a handful out of my 50+ iems that has foams included.

Out of interest what out of the 50+ had foamies? :joy:

They’re available to order on Amazon now for US people. Not in stock for a little while unfortunately. Placed an order just in case they take off and sellout haha. Plenty of time to cancel if other reviews come out and say they’re crap.
https://www.amazon.com/iBasso-IT00-Audiophile-Monitor-Earbuds/dp/B08B6DFSNZ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=22NEKRS1ECROS&dchild=1&keywords=ibasso+it00&qid=1595611581&sprefix=Ibasso+it00%2Caps%2C227&sr=8-1

1 Like

Well… It is a bit hard to remember all of them.
But here is from the top of my head.

Shozy form 1.1
Lz a6
Final audio f3100
BQEYZ spring 2

Probably some more have them. But as I don’t even use foam tips they aren’t exactly something I need to remember lol.

1 Like

and FIY the Final Audio F3100 sucks more than a black hole :joy: