šŸ”¶ iBASSO IT00 Single Graphene DD

X2 ā€¦I have to think about recycling these lol.

I prefer silicone tips lol. sound, comfort and convenience are all better for me not to talk about not needing to replace the tips after a few months :slight_smile:

1 Like

The F4000ā€™s entertain me though :smiley::headphones::+1:

Did you mean the E4000?

The E4000 is definitely better than the F3100, but the price is too high on it. It doesnt do anything better that my cheaper iems cant do (like the Blon 03) .

Lol yes sorry my badā€¦not normally my sound sig preferenceā€¦but they have the ability to sound like a live performanceā€¦and a stupidly wide soundstage for such a small driverā€¦respect to them for that.

2 Likes

If you want to be wowed by a huge soundstage, the LZ A6 puts all my other iemĀ“s soundstage to shame. :joy:

2 Likes

Press X to doubtā€¦ :wink: lol had to. Ex800st is my benchmark for wide, can you compare?

1 Like

This is an interesting discussion :+1: which is a tad off topic so maybe we should start a new thread?

2 Likes

Havent heard it unfortunately. :sob:

But nothing I have comes close to the A6. (including stuff like the Moondrop Blessing 2, Tin Hifi P1).

1 Like

Sure lol, maybe a ā€œbiggest soundstage in iemsā€ thread.

EDIT: Biggest Soundstage in iems

2 Likes

Do it butā€¦IEMā€™s are the poor soundstage relatives of HPā€™s and HPā€™s are the poor soundstage relatives of speaker systems lolā€¦but it :+1: will still be interesting to use IEM :nerd_face:

Chrisā€™s on the case nowā€¦

2 Likes

The hype train seems strong with this one, waiting on reviews.

Review tonightā€¦

Hype train about to leave the station :steam_locomotive::dash:

3 Likes

Wellā€¦I ordered the IT00 lets see how it stacks up against my champions.

2 Likes

Enjoy I canā€™t see anyone being disappointed in this setā€¦overall theyā€™re well balanced with a decent amount of sub bass not crazy but enough to satisfy most people, mid bass is nice too with good texture which doesnā€™t bleed into the mids, mids are generally well represented if anything slightly recessed in the upper range compared to my normal preferences but not too much but this leads nicely into a well detailed and non fatiguing trebleā€¦overall itā€™s a very enjoyable listen that lends its self to all types of music and genresā€¦Iā€™ve had 20 hours of listening so far and experimented with my go to tips (spirals, finals and spins) settled on Spins as they highlighted the excellent bass response while not destroying the treble, if you want slightly less bass and a tad of lift to the mids and treble then spirals are the way forward.

For their asking price theyā€™re a tidy deal for sure :+1:

3 Likes

The bass sounds like the type I like thats for sure.
I do think that the upper-mids should be something I like, because I am really sensitive to upper-mids/lower-treble area.

I sure hope that my Final Type E or sony hybrid tips works with them since they are my favorite. I dont usually like wide bore tips like spiral dot/azla sednafit.

Gonna stick my neck out here and say youā€™ll love 'em :crossed_fingers: lol
Yeah I prefer narrow bore tips with this set, reckon the Final Eā€™s should work a treat :+1:

1 Like