IEM discussion thread (Part 1)

Ya I don’t think I would pay full price if I already owned other similar sets, but definitely worth the experience. U12T is more technically wow to me, but the tuning is not unique like the 07. Let me know how the EJ compares to the Mahina and other darker IEMS. I have a feeling you’ll like them :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t mind if I do :cookie::cookie:

And yes, DO IT. Lots of new “darker” competitors now :stuck_out_tongue: but I’m sure the EJ will still hold its own.

1 Like

As far as immersive go, EJ07 is still the king and on the top of the foodchain for me. U12T + EJ07 + Serratus and a couple others is my current and maybe future endgame :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I definitely don’t doubt it - Just have to do some justifying for the price tag :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

:100:

Awaiting your Serratus review! Next set I’m eyeing will be the Diva :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Wink wink* :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

LETSHUOER has it 30% off when it goes on sale or if you find a good price for a used then even better.

:wink::wink:

2 Likes

Definitely would be enticing with the 30% off thrown in for sure. There are just too many sets I have my eye on right now - the hobby was hot 8 months ago and after the 4 month lay off I’ve had it’s even more hot. I can’t believe it :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Yessir we are eating good :plate_with_cutlery:

2 Likes

Define eating good! :rofl: no for sure, man. The hobby is hot, I just wish I made some extra cash to catch up!

2 Likes

Don’t we all :sob:

3 Likes

Serratus? Has been out for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ohh I’m probably thinking of the new ones he recently released :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude is building planar Earbud :eyes:

9 Likes

He is never satisfied. Best artist around.

3 Likes

I’m seriously considering the Serratus in the near future. That or this upcoming planar beast. How’s the comfort of the fit for the Serratus? How’s the security of the fit? Would it get going with 0.6W?

:pray:

2 Likes

Good for me, but you can try mx500 style shells for a couple of bucks.

To the second one, if you mean 600mw, yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alpha and Tantalus? Maybe next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, those are the ones.

I’d get into earbuds but the fit is just not compatible with my ears… it’s not meant to be :broken_heart:

1 Like

Have u tried other shells?

1 Like