IEM discussion thread (Part 1)

Ten minutes in… That bass is a killer :star_struck::man_dancing:t2::rocket:
First impression is absolutely nice, no regrets :heart_eyes:
Build feels kinda cheap though , compared to other stuff

Also got a nice coaster that nobody mentioned before, I like it :grin:

6 Likes

Dude, sick hand tat! Must of hurt like a b :sweat_smile:

It was hell :rofl: after my tattoosleeve was finished the artist said we should end that line in your palm and he painted that spiral… “Unfortunately” I love spirals… Had to do it :joy:

1 Like

Jeez, it’s pretty cool man, I have to say and there’s one thing that’s for sure - You posses larger balls than me😅

2 Likes

Man I wish Amazon sold more IEMs

5 Likes

some specs

2 Likes

AKM. Like.

Now i just need to know the

For that price, I am VERY interested. I’d love to see some kind of comparison between this and something like the BTR7. This appears to be a lot smaller but it’s hard to tell.

I’m thinking it’s more of a BTR5 competitor just with a 4.4mm instead of 2.5 but who knows

There was a game called realms of the haunting from the 90s, and I always wanted either a hand tattoo or brand of a thing call the shrive the mc had in the game. Really cool stuff :sunglasses:
Realms_of_the_Haunting_(DOS)_42

You’re probably right, it’s just a hair more expensive than the 5 and way less than the 7. We shall see.

cool idea, you should go for it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did anybody that attended the SoCal canjam happen to hear these? I’m not an “IEM” person but interested in getting a set around the 500 - 700 price point that is both warm and thick/meaty mids. I was told this one is not tuned like the Helios. Just not sure if this will be competitive with other options in the same range. Was also thinking the Kina Lava or maybe going used instead.

2 Likes

Got mine Xinhs Eramsuses today. Boy, oh boy - they are beautifully crafted.

They also sound damn sweet as well - my favourite female sounding male vocalist Rhye (check it out, you won’t believe it is not a woman singing!) did not sound so beautiful in long tine. And most of all they are sooooo comfortable for me to wear right of the box. I did not have so great fitting IEMs since Tea. S12, Olina, Mele, Mest, Kai, Truthear Zero - all I had to fiddle to get it properly and securly in or else I constantly feel the presence of them in ear (my beloved MEST are the worst in that category :frowning: ). These fit like a glove with first selected Audiosense S400 tips.

Huge, huge recommendation straight out of the box - is it probably same value as Olina for most (or because of the fit - for me it is even better!) and that speaks tons. Congrats @Tonytex_Teixeira!!

12 Likes

Thank you. I am super happy you like them
Thank you for your support

5 Likes

Hi everyone.

I confirm the admiration for Erasmus :slight_smile: I have been a happy owner for 3 days and I am still delighted with them.

5 Likes

Is Paul Wasabii the only squig that has Erasmus?

2 Likes

Now I know why the fit of Erasmus feels so familiar and so good - the shell is almost the same as KZ CRN which I keep until now just for that single purpose that the fit like a glove for easy doning and doffing!

2 Likes

How to profit without effort?

1. Hire an artist.
  2. Draw some weeb bait.
  3. Put it on the box
  4. Tuning the iem? eh, doesnt matter. Spend more money on the artist instead of the iem and we get more profit.

(graphs like a sealed earbud lol.)

8 Likes

Moondrop moment, except they tune to make you deaf. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: