IEM discussion thread (Part 1)

Interesting, £79! https://ifi-audio.com/products/uno/

Dos, tres, cuatro

I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

Well then - who’s getting a pair? Big praises.

5 Likes

Bro I bought SA6 Ultra, Hexa, and now potentially this too because of Timmy :joy::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

Yeah, he does a good job at emptying peoples wallets that’s for sure :joy:

1 Like

What is his preferred tuning?

This is his target, overlaid with the Performer 5:

1 Like

Sorry, I need the word version lol neutral, warm, ect.

1 Like

To my eyes, looks “balanced” aka neutral with a bass-boost.

4 Likes

warmish neutral?

Olina SE is more neutral-warm. Balanced is a good term for what P5 looks like

1 Like

I managed to leave my Tea-s in the pocket of my pants when they went into the washing machine and they dont work anymore :smiley:

On linsoul page it shows Mangrid Tea is sold out - would anyone know something with a similar sound signature that would not cost a fortune?
I have been out of the IEM game for so long that the amount of options available is crazy :smiley:
Tachjim Hana 2021 looks interesting for the price

I know today isn’t universal to everyone in this community but, I’d like to say I’m thankful to everyone here. What you have built here is one of the most welcoming, helpful and non confrontational communities I’ve been a part of. Just a bunch of individuals sharing our love for music, IEMs and pushing to save or drain our wallets.

Don’t mean to forget anyone intentionally can only tag 10 people. I’d like to personally tag some of you who have been an integral part of my journey and enjoyment in this forum and hobby. Thank you @nymz @Rikudou_Goku @rattlingblanketwoman @VIVIDICI_111 @domq422 @hawaiibadboy @Rcayn @Jawsq @cal_lando @John_W_Clark. Had I not found here my wallet may be thankful but, my ears would still be disappointed and my frustrations high from other forums.

25 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to you, your family and everyone that celebrates it :poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg:

(sadly not celebrated here)

5 Likes

It is and thats thanks to @ZeosPantera for having the foresight to create this space for like minded folks to come together and discuss their love of this hobby. Our community members who selflessly help and advise folk on the best way to empty their wallets :smile:…but there is stuff behind the scenes that goes unseen that helps keep this place fun, decent, non confrontational, mostly spam free, threads stay on point and flow freely.

Remember it’s all about the music :notes::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Rockwell off loading one…

3 Likes

Gotta give him credit for accidentally nailing the final price, within a $5 window on his first guess. It’s good to see that Aful didn’t overshoot on this. They’d be just another IEM at $300+ but they priced this correctly, to get lots of positive attention/hype

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, brother - thank you so much and I hope today is a wonderful celebration of all that is great in your life and everyone’s life!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it! I appreciate all of you, you’re all my friends and brothers as far as I’m concerned :handshake::handshake::handshake:

5 Likes

yeah I was like hold up they didn’t tell him the price beforehand but he still guessed it? lol