IEM discussion thread (Part 1)

So, the amazon basic case:

It easily fits 6 iems plus earstudio es100.

It’s not huge so I kinda like it, it fits to my backpack easily.

It looks OK too. I’m quite happy.

I will need to figure out the best way how to put IEMs in and out from the box with least cable tangling. Any tips welcomes

3 Likes

You could try reusable Velcro cable ties:

1 Like

I got plenty of those, but it takes a bit too long for me to properly tie the cable with it and then when taking iems off the case to untie it.

Thinking of trying out these to see if they work quicker and better than the velcro jobbies

TROVE Cable Clip: Red – TROVE.CC

This might be useful too depending on the size of the cables…

1 Like

The one I bought have similar “rubber elastic spacers” I just seem to be too stupid to use it properly :smiley:

the velcro would stick to the case,
not recommended,

1 Like

I recommend something like this,
leather clip,

2 Likes

I got two of those. Can you show how you tie cable around it? Thanks

like this,

-1087927506-1167408503

there is another style, magnetic, from DD hifi,
much more convenient,

3 Likes

Just ordered some cheaper option for those magnets as this idea seems cool:

2 Likes

A friend wants cheap-but-good IEMs for hip-hop and EDM mostly, what’s a good choice? BLON 03? Any others that won’t have likely fit issues?

Final audio e3000 if you want an alternative to the blon 03 with better fit.

You can also consider the final audio e1000 with micropore tape mod, which sounds better than the e3000 IMO and is cheaper as well.

thanks but I can’t get those in (or to) Croatia, the BLON is on Linsoul at least

Check amazon.de,uk,jp

I did, they don’t ship internationally because the seller isn’t Amazon

Anyone here ever tried a lear bamdas 5? Real curious on it with a pretty interesting driver config

2 Likes

Hmm… curious now myself. Found this: Interview with Tatco Ma of Lear – Audio Primate

Are you sure? This one is shipped to Slovenia without any problem

5 dynamics…not even sure how that’s possible

Guys, is it for real that there is a Tin HiFi T5 or something right now? Saw some of it from our local online seller and it seems legit.