IEM discussion thread (Part 2)

Slightly scooped, with a smidge of vocal recession and a touch of bass bleed. Not a deep V-shape, but slight. But the upper mids are lovely – no shout.

Still, if you place a priority on mids, the Delci might not be your set. It’s a warm, fun set. But it’s very, very musical.

Some may say the bass is a touch exaggerated, especially if you value neutrality above all. I still call it neutral-warm and fun. And the treble has decent extension and detail without being the slightest bit harsh. But mids are not the North Star of this IEM.

2 Likes

Keep distance to any schools, youth facilities etc. At least 200 metres!

Kind regards the famous report sergeant :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This guy is a meme, just as the german regulations that came with the legalization :roll_eyes:

But I didn’t care for the rules before, so why should i now? :grin:

2 Likes

Ok, thanks! Will probably get them, they get so much love everywhere! Haven’t seen one bad review yet.

2 Likes

Prices spotted For the Elysian Labs x Effect Audio PILGRIM. They come in two variants.

5 Likes

My review of the IO Audio Volare is up on my blog and in my HiFiGuides thread.

4 Likes

ey what, how come the noir has a price premium, I thought it was just tuning changes

if the difference is only tuning, I’m gonna stop considering the pilgrim

Anyone got experience dealing with moondrop repairs if you bought secondhand? it’s not urgent but my 2 pin on the right is slightly loose so I wanna get em tightened up if possible

1 Like

There’s a $300 effect audio cable added to Noir compared to Pilgrim

3 Likes

They better not force me to buy em, that would be stupid otherwise

Im bout to never buy a single effect audio cable in my life

2 Likes

for the Noir its baked in the price. Its pretty shitty that they make it sound like the Noir IEM is an improved Pilgrim (releasing at the same time as the Pilgrim) and has a decent price bump driven primarily by the EA cable

6 Likes

Okay, Elysian Pilgrim goes on the bottom of my buy list if even

Shit like that is unacceptable

2 Likes

BuT iTs A BaBY ANnI THo!!!

:fist::eggplant::sweat_drops::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m getting one and comparing it. I hope its good, I hope all headphones are good.

5 Likes

Elysian tactics so good they annihilated a good portion of my excitement for this release

It’s like releasing a perfume and a flanker at the same time, oh you like the flank more? Cool pay us more because we added 1 more ingredient in there. And it looks cool with a different more expensive box

5 Likes

You should see the consternation it causes when I say I don’t rate or fuck with Elysian. Bitches stay getting salty in their feelings

3 Likes

I’m not opposed to cool sets, even KZ but do enough dumb shit and I stay away. I was already wary of Elysian QC from Jay’s experiences

I’m still excited to hear an Elysian, but now I ain’t rushing to grab one. I never was too big a fanatic of any brand, what are we 5 doing the “ur not my friend anymore” bit. I love my Variations but moondrop is horrible too, how does my right socket get so loose but my left not even have any movement whatsoever

4 Likes

GEEKWOLD GK300 8BA+2PZT bone conduction +8mm planar+8mm DD, where DD uses dual magnetic circuit design, liquid silica gel +LCP diaphragm. 8mm 2 PZT as bone conduction effect to improve the performance of extremely high frequency, the exclusive development of high-frequency planar and DD coaxial structure to form modules, 2 intermediate frequency and 2 high-frequency customized large-size composite 2BA module,4 extremely high frequency BA…

10 Likes

Sure to be coherent, masterfully tuned, and with wold class QC.

4 Likes

That’s some look:
I don’t know if they remind me of:

1. a “this is dance music” CD compilation fron the early 00s
  2. a dolphin around the belly button hippy tattoo that was done by a friend when on acid
  3. a grown millennial wearing an “ironic” wolf howling t-shirt whilst playing a magical card based game
8 Likes

Also kinda remind me of Versace too…

3 Likes