IEM discussion thread (Part 2)

Alright guys, who has an Anole VX and is willing to buy this KZ because I wanna know how it goes against VX lmao

3 Likes

You should know how KZ marketing works by nowā€¦

5 Likes

unfortunately I do lol, I just canā€™t even, if anything this was a pretty good way to cheer up a day lmao

1 Like

If you wanna be a guinea pig, try this for us.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005007541806132.html

Has the bass shaker type BC.

1 Like

will let you know if I get it lol

seems like an awful idea with Shock and Fan 3 looming but who knows, Iā€™ve done dumber stuff before

1 Like

alright, know what. I just ordered it lol.

5 Likes

Lol I was about to do it, i dunno if youā€™ll run into Fan 3 and Shock but I hella need to know which is the best

As much as id want to, i cant buy a Mext and give it to my hamfisted sister

1 Like

Will never happen, they are penon iems.

2 Likes

understandable, Iā€™m also hesitant lmao

lemme know how those bad boys go, then I might just pick them up if theyā€™re not bad, hopefully they go on sale again

1 Like

11/11 is coming soon so likely.

2 Likes

oh I hella forgot about that, I havenā€™t been saving at all, rip

1 Like

Thanks manā€¦ at $114 after the 12 off 189 it was looking sort of cool tbh!

3 Likes

I tell you what, a LOT of Project Mā€™s seem to end up being resold. With a lot taken off retail price and still not being snapped up. My analysis would be that theyā€™re an unpopular tuning, or a popular enough tuning thatā€™s just overpriced vs competition.

5 Likes

Maybe just because it is boring after some time. And it required excellent quality sources tooā€¦
Itā€™s not a popular tuning thatā€™s for sure but they hold their value.

1 Like

Itā€™s real, it exists! Released on Alliexpress!
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256807369608874.html?gatewayAdapt=vnm2usa

6 Likes

honestly might grab it too but Iā€™m gonna practice patience and see how you guys like em first. God I hope I can hold on until one of you guys get it lol

if the cable didnā€™t oxidize Iā€™d have sold mine, that boost at the higher freqs really hurt it quite a bit for me

I did enjoy them the most with foam but then it got stuck on my ear for a solid 10 mins after removing and I panicked so I just never did it again.

Thatā€™s looking truly fantastic. Saw the graph on Head-Fi a little bit agoā€¦ I canā€™t lie, it looks really good. Iā€™ll obviously be holding off but I assume this set would be bang on for my preferences, pending the BA bass.

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to hearing reviewerā€™s takes on the comfort level of Cantorā€™s long nozzle. The tuning does look good and close to the P8 on the graph.

2 Likes

Supernova lol?

3 Likes

1 Like