IEM discussion thread (Part 2)

Let’s not forget that precog called the bass on mmkiii “poor”

3 Likes

He may have felt that it was; I love the bass on the Imperial Loki Emerald and almost everyone I have seen that demo’d it felt it was the most lackluster part of the presentation lol. Different ears and tastes and all that.

1 Like

That was quite perplexing to me; yet here I was, not impressed by the U12t bass and having taken the Monarch Mk3 over it. Just shows we all have different ears and tastes.

2 Likes

Calling the MMKIII bass poor is crazy to me. The U12t has good bass for an all BA set for sure, but there’s no comparison imo.

Different ears are definitely at play there for sure.

3 Likes

Anyone here got the latest budget IEM set that is being released this year? the Ziigaat Nuo? The cable from it is surprisingly decent for the price given to it, and the overall ergonomics and fit from it for me is just overall great, it’s like a glove for my ears when it comes to the fit. Been tip rolling with the Nuos lately and so far for me, the stock tips and the Dunu S&S tips are the ones that make the overall listening experience for me very good. Not bad for the price tag, and a good beater set to use when my EA500 and EM6L needs a break.

If it’s bass is similar to the hype2’s I would agree tbh.

1 Like

Ali sale

Finally pulled the plug

5 Likes

1 hour ago on crinacle yt

2 Likes

probably will be the most complete iem in the market judging by the presets and the affordable price, actually deserving the “iem” name.

4 Likes

Surprisingly, I’m liking the Forteza a lot with upgraded cable and SpinFit CP145 eartips.

Big rec from me for an under $100 set. I personally think it’s worth a lot more than retail price.

9 Likes

Let’s go!

Thanks for taking the plunge for the community. Let us know how you get on with them when you get them in :handshake:

even if they aren’t gonna punch above $400, the colorway was just way too good for me to not take the plunge on, will let everybody know when they arrive, estimated shipping time from AliExpress was late Dec-Early Jan.:face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

OOF, that is beyond rough. Sometimes AliX will surprise you and get things to your house within 2 weeks, but other times you gotta be reallllll patient and wait that 3 weeks to a month. I feel your pain!

The Color way is very polarizing, but I like that it’s different from basically everything else on the market. Get a nice cable to match and you got your self a pretty fly set up.

Weekend about to get musical and fun, some loan IEMs from a friend arrived : 64audio U4s and the QDC V14

Just to bad it is busy as always around this time of year, but the time I have left after chores and family will be enjoyed with music. Good weekend folks.

11 Likes

First impresions…my Campfire Holocene wins Fiio Fh9 on techincallities aspect

Cable combo should be good. I think it’s in same same screenshot showing which one I got

how good is fiio fx15?

DD + Xmems tws.

Considering how the other iems from Creative graphs, this is quite the big step up.

8 Likes

Jesus Christ that 8K pick actually looks like an icepick to your ears

could be a coupler peak.

1 Like