IEM discussion thread (Part 2)

Ah yeah that’s fair. I am interested in getting to sample a xMems earphone.

I’ve never seen one that big. Will be interesting once it gets people’s ears.

have seen worse but not that often.

That’s what she said.

2 Likes

I am ruined.

These are incredible.

Thank you so much, @Sonofholhorse - I don’t know what else to say.

25 Likes

Dope pictures, especially the second one! :star_struck::clap:t2:

4 Likes

I keep checking their website for their next project…saving is believing… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks so much, brother! :handshake:

2 Likes

My dream end-game iem!

Is this your set?

4 Likes

Not mine, but the gentleman and scholar @Sonofholhorse allowed me the rare chance to demo them at home for a while. What a Guy

8 Likes

update: linsoul didnt have the pre order time listed on aliX and I am unwilling to wait an extra 35 days so the iem order has been cancelled, time to find something else shiny and new to buy instead

1 Like

That’s awesome.

Looking forward to some impressions

4 Likes

Whilst I would like to keep things as private as possible, @rattlingblanketwoman is an incredible person, generous of spirit and self. Thank you so much for what you did. It’s the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for me. This forum is a collection of some of the finest people I have never met but have met. Thank you thank you!!!

12 Likes

No lies detected, RBW is good people!

6 Likes

You tasted the forbidden fruit. GL with your own collection afterwards. :rofl:

8 Likes

100%, John is an amazing guy. One of the best dudes I’ve ever met. He can provide comic relief in any situation, regardless of what he’s going through. Genuinely wholesome that guy is.

@Rikudou_Goku tell me about it… I think I did a pretty good job at prepping for the aftermath, we’ll see after I have to give them back up :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Need to get the oriolus traillii next. :joy:

3 Likes

I missed my chance at trying those at CanJam, I don’t think I’ll make the same mistake this coming year :imp:

3 Likes

What about the oBravo Ra C-Cu then? (10 000 usd) :rofl:

3 Likes

That thing is absolutely joke LOL

$5000+ is impossible for me to justify an IEM purchase. I’d say my absolute LIMIT would be $3k (Elysian Anni), but that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes