IEM recommendation sub $200

i dunno… just a casual simple sound for stuff like youtube videos and listening to spotify. and durable enough so i dont have to be scared my cat wont destroy them

Well, the Guideray are pretty durable. Also come with a good wire. And lots of tips in case you lose some.
They have a nice all-around sound yet have good bass and treble when you want it, and are very comfortable.
The T2 are more detail oriented, kind of light on bass, and laid back sounding. They have a decent wire too.

1 Like

ok… i just dont hear most difference in digital audio (though i do get nervous by the fact i have no idea what half these brands are and could end up SUPER inconsistant) and i am used to like 20 dollars stuff, 70 dollar bluetooth earbuds, and a cat that chews everything

You could try the Guideray Gr-i from Amazon and see if you like it.

Completely agree with Soren. I got the Tin T2’s and ended up giving them away to my daughter. Really wasn’t impressed. The Blons on the other hand gave me a wow factor and turned me on to IEM’s so much I can see why people have 10 pairs. :slight_smile:

Happy Hunting!

1 Like

The T2 are more detail oriented, kind of light on bass, and laid back sounding. They have a decent wire too.

This explains a lot. I’ve been living in my T2’s and I’m noticing listening fatigue after a couple of hours with the stuff I mainly listen to. Been great for other genres, but I’m starting to want to find something that offers more in the bass region and hopefully less fatiguing for long term listening.

I would say the Guideray Gr-i would be great then. Also the BLON BL-03 have amazing bass, only problem is the cable needs to be replaced, and the tips suck. Sometimes the bass can be almost fatiguing to me, it’s super powerful.
The Guideray Gr-i is also much more comfortable.

Probably going with the Blons first because I need an excuse to get a set of foam tips and I have a spare MMCX connector cable that Z recommended once upon a time. (Linsoul C8 after looking at my Amazon history) Plus they’re the cheapest. So if they don’t work out, it’s not a huge loss.

Edit: It seems like I’ll need a 2 pin instead. :man_shrugging: Ah well, needed one at one point or another.

Yeah, the Guideray are 2 pin as well, although the cable you get with them is quite nice for the price, and has a mic and button too.

yeah i’d need that BASS… and mid… i like bass a LOOT

1 Like

I was told Shozy Form 1.4 or Voyager 3.

1 Like

If its laid back, can it still be fatiguing? Or are they not mutually exclusive.

I would say they’re not mutually exclusive. For some genres, I can listen to them for 6+ hours no problem. I love the Tin’s for Metal as an example. But my ears are fatigued from certain frequencies in 2 in say, Drum and Bass. I’d rather use my Guide-ray’s for that. It’s a tuning thing.