Ikko OH10 New Flagship

The sound does change with tips, foams hold the highs back a bit and you dont get quite as good soundstage as possible, also foams can be too big with them due to the short stem. I’ve cut the dekonis shorter and they work well…however so far nothing beats the spiral dots on these. I’m still waiting for my symbios and ikko foams, but I can live without them as the spirals are just so clear and open with them. Also I like the comfort as one of my ear canals is slightly bigger than the other so I have fine tuned my fit :smiley: also a spoiler alert, they like tubes too. I spent about an hour yesterday and my Vali 2 was great with these on all tubes but on a 6sn7 the sounds were just staggering for height, you deff. can hear the movement of sounds and low end reproduction of a given tube because of how good these are.

Oh my second favorite tip is the spinfit cp360, good material and good fit, seems to congest the sound compared to the spirals so :frowning: that’s the downside from what I can hear.

1 Like

Just leaving this here until the official thread::

:smile:

Anyone here also have the Sony XBA-N3AP they can compare the OH10 to? On Crinnacle, the graphs are extremely close.

1 Like

Is it worth to buy these as T2 replacement… Got the P1s now just want a wide soundstage vocal and string crispy iem (spoiled by P1, damn the crispness), if one likes T2 is oh10 needed, is it a wise upgrade or a collection to have along with T2 and P1

Based on what I know and my experience with many headphones, the oh10 is not bright but is airy so it may not be as crispy as say the kxxs compared to the t2. Everyone says the t2 is neutral, and the Kansas pro was the upgrade path, well they improved the bass and it is better now as the kxxs. But that path is not as wide. I think the 3 kings are p1 for intense and detailed sound. Then the kxxs for the middle ground. Then oh10 for its more open relaxed approach. I don’t find myself missing detail in it but dont have a fair iem comparison.

1 Like

If forced to have 2 iems (one intense & one laid back) only whats ur preference among P1, T2, OH10, KxxS…

1. P1
  2. ??

Also is OH10 eq responsive ?

1 Like

Well I dont have an intense iem but if you check Zeos in hs review he says p1 and oh10, however he has not listened to kxxs yet that I’m aware of so his opinion may change.

Edit for eq:: I mean I cranked the bass 9db at around 20hz and it took it without distorting, bit it made me very scared since the bass was so intense. But I think that was about its low end limit, I have loved the highs so I have Not touched them. Just tip rolled to my everyday spirals and that equaled the perfect treble so far for me.

1 Like

Guess P1 for music and oh10s for movies…its weird i hvent used my hd598 in a while

@mat_red I have Sony N3AP and I’ve ordered OH10. It will reach me about tomorrow. I will do some preliminary comparision.

2 Likes

Thanks for that comparison, I also was considering between the KXXS and OH10. With the improved bass in the KXXS, do you think OH10 or KXXS has more bass (especially in sub bass) and better bass response?

Thanks @JamontS! I very much like the sound signature of the N3AP, and I have been curious how the OH10 will compare.

I own the sony ier-z1r and ill be receiving mine tomorrow paired with the kann cube dap :slight_smile: biggest problem is I can’t hear out of my right ear and i dont know why :frowning: I think it’s either infection or inflammation

New to the forum, but wanted to ask a question about this IEM, since I’ve been eyeing it for a little while. I currently have the FiiO FH7’s and have the Tin P1’s coming soon (well, that’s what the Linsoul rep told me through email). Since these have, according to many reviews and description by other users, to have a wider soundstage and amazing sub-bass, would these IEM’s compliment my current lineup? Your inputs are greatly needed and appreciated! Thank you! :smiley:

I have yet to receive my OH10 (even though I ordered it a week ago with expedited shipping), but having heard the p1 and the fh7, if the oh10 is as wide as people say, then yes. The p1 is very narrow and aggressive, and the fh7 is also fairly in your head and very balanced, so judging how people seem to experience wide soundstage and a warmer sound, I would say something like that would complement your lineup. I can get back to you once mine get here

Edit: they came in and yes it sounds like a complement to me, very wide and entertaining

4 Likes

Thank you very much for this! I’ll keep and keep eye out for your update. :smiley:

On a side note, I also ordered the Tin P1 with expedited shipping and when I wrote customer service I mentioned that to them. They are now going to “include one gift” in my package. Reach out to customer service and see what comes out of it. Hopefully you’re as lucky as I was.

Unfortunately I already mentioned that and they said it would only take a little longer because of international

I’ve already passed on my P1 (not to my taste in signature, although they do some magical things) and IMO the OH1 or OH10 are perfect complements for different genres, or to mix things up.

Have anyone uses a balance cable with the Ikko OH10. I have been looking for one, but could not find any.

Sure, I rock/ed a balanced 2.5mm. It works great.

How does the sub-bass on the OH10 compare to something like the FiiO FH5 that has a real deep, weighty sub-bass? Can it satisfy that weight for someone who really craves deep (but still detailed and responsive) bass?

And can it respond well to EQ to bring out more bass without bleeding into the mids?