Ikko OH10 New Flagship

I will link the graphs, it has more that the fh5 if memory serves, but give me 30 and I’ll communicate the goods

Can you recommend me 2.5mm balanced cables from Amazon for my ikko oh10 please. Around 50$

I tried to move them to overlap at 1k etc. Go crinacle for the awesome graphs.

1 Like

This is what I used, but one with a memory wire may be good.
Slightly pricey but::
https://penonaudio.com/accessories/earphone-cable/2pin-0.78mm/tanchjim-oxygen-upgrade-cable.html
https://penonaudio.com/accessories/earphone-cable/2pin-0.78mm/isn-audio-s4.html

or even:

1 Like

Just noticed that Sony MH755 and ikko oh10 graphs are identical…

Yea in one review linked here the guy does a comparison with them, if its close its a testament to the freak sony product as it has near universal praise. I’m curious about picking up a pair to see for myself.

1 Like

Ordered one from ALIEXPRESS, hope its not a fake one, have always been a neutral signature guy but let me hear the sony and then pull the trigger on oh10 :smiley:

1 Like

Im looking to sell my ikko oh10 only because i just enjoy my ier z1r much more. Pm me if interested

I would hope so, that’s a 1k sony product right? Tips hat

2k yes my wallet bleeds

1 Like

Initial impressions are not that positive. Sound is boomy and lacking in vocal clarity. Using with Comply, which dont fit very well - too loose, might get stuck in ears.

Does anyone know what Dekoni tips Zeos is talking about and can I order them in Europe? :stuck_out_tongue: Wont wanna go to silicone tips, hate those things. Would rather sell IEMs than use silicon tips :smiley:

I really didn’t find them comfortable with any foam tips I’ve tried, including comply and dekoni. I’ve had the best results with silicone tips. I did order the ikko foam tips, so that might work out better for me

Wow, with the silicions sound improved massivly. Interesting.

I think it’s because the foams are too deep and need to be about as half as long to work comfortably in my ear

1 Like

You are correct, it was very uncomfortable as well for me when I used dekoni tips, hopefully you like the ikko ones, I like the sound changes swapping between the two(spirals). Also and update for you Mon, I have tried tox comply crush the tips and also just shove them in, both seems to work fine for me.

Interesting. I on the hand find they don’t seat deep enough into my ear canal unless I press on them till my ears start to hurt. I really like the sound of these iems but they are the first pair of iems I own that have had problems seating snugly - one twist of my head and they’re out.

*edit - I have an audiofly, a tin t2, even a pair of shures and they fit quite tightly and comfortably.

Maybe try different tips, it felt that way initially for me too, but I was able to get a better seal and everything was fine. I would suggest the I planet foams first since they fit snugly but do not hurt. For silicones personal preference is for spiral dots, but they have a lighter seal so maybe try the cp360 spinfits since they are true wireless they have a really grippy texture that should help.

I actually found that the darker grey tips it came with was my preference. Still uncomfortable though. Still waiting for the ikko tips to arrive…

I just got these and I am pretty underwhelmed. Sure, the build of the IEMs themselves is fantastic, but they don’t sound particularly good to me with either white or black tips. Also the cable is complete dogshit.

At this point I prefer my equalized Galaxy Buds and those are almost half the price and way more convenient.

Any tips?

Well I’m just a guy that likes them, so what are you wanting in the sound department? They eq well in my experience so you should be able to adjust to your needs. Cable is servicable but I do have a replacement on the way so that can be an easy fix if you end up liking the sound and build. Comfort is good with the right tips as well, I will continue to preach that spirals make these sound the most balanced. If you want bass get I-planet foams and eq it and it will scare you how much they can throw in the sub bass region.