I'm completely lost

The shp9500 with mic would be okay for strictly gaming but would suit your rap and SoundCloud listening I don’t think.

Ahhhhhh Gotcha.

I should be selling my current headphones in a short amount of time. In fact, someone wanted to buy them today but they’re not responding anymore.
I feel like I am just going to get the GSP 500 because they’re pretty cheap compared to the other and they have it all.
Do you know anything about the AKG K371? They have been recommended by Z Reviews I believe.

I also wouldn’t go for the closed back options you listed for gaming but I may be jn the minority here lol

DT 770 32ohm’s might work too?

I think he wouldn’t have extra money for a mic then.

They would work, yes, they’re also in Romania, but I won’t have any money left for the mic

I mean the gsp500 may be okay but i haven’t Heard them. I tend to usually trust sennheiser though

Actually, now that I come to think of it, I might be able to use my phone as a mic for one month until I get the next allowance and am able to purchase the mic.
But I’ll only do that if the headphone I’m buying is absolutely worth all the headache of getting my phones mic working and the wait

Yeah forgot sorry man :slightly_frowning_face:

Lol I used to used my earpods plugged into my pc and attached to my headphones when I was in college. The good ole days. So ghetto rigs are always and option lol

Well where do you shop in eastern Europe? what websites do you use?

I bought AT m40x’s and a DAC/amp combo(SMSL M3) about 2 years ago. DAC seems to widen the sound stage quite a bit at least imo, which is a plus when it come to competitive gaming. You could buy a pair and then save up the money for a cheap standalone DAC later and buy some cheap 10€ mic, it works well enough for what ever VoIP you are using.

As for the m40x’s, they are quite neutral, which I like, bass is there, but it isn’t over the top. And from what I’ve heard/read people really hate the pads on them. I personally don’t have a issue with the pads. I did buy a shorter cable on Z’s recommendation tho, the cables that come with it are WAAAAY to long for any desktop use.

The 37x are basically just an all black Game One. I use the pc37x daily and they have a great mic. In fact, I’ve tried to use mod mics for more expensive headphones, but they just don’t have as good a quality as the senns do.

2 Likes

underrated feature of the senn headsets is the built in mute when you put the mic arm up. I have and like a game one :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t count how many times I’ve had oh shit moments where I need to mute right away lol. It’s very convenient.

1 Like

The op got muted for being a new member just so y’all know ha. I hate that feature on here!

I didn’t realize the 37 and game one were basically the same. I’d go for those then too. I personally prefer full size mics when possible though.

1 Like

Let me fix that, @Fre3_D0om you should be good to go

1 Like

He has the power!!! He man!