Introduce Your Pets!

Followed by whining, barking, crotch nudging, and leaping on…

1 Like

Sorry to hear, you get so attached to those 4 legged companions that they really do become family members

3 Likes

Update: Happy girl on her princess bed with a new toy and the wife came through with the boy on some socks and some juggling balls for me to mess around with and entertain my son.

8 Likes

Every bit of that!

1 Like

Chloe Helping me unpack new goodies.

10 Likes

My guard dog, tucker. Full shepherd, 11 months old, 85 pounds and counting. Still a lot of growing to come. Walking around my neighborhood, everyone is petrified of him, but he’s really just a big goof ball. So much so that he sees someone new, and wants to charge towards them to say hello (I obviously don’t allow him to do so). Guess it makes sense that if you see a big shepherd charging towards you, you may be afraid. He’s learning though. Too smart and strong for his own good.

18 Likes

Hello, his name is Tesla and hers is Mandy. Doggo has electric personality, always charges in front and wants to play altough he super chill, most of the time you would see others challenging him but he just wants to fool arround. Mandy is our personal ninja, she sneaks, she ambushes, shes cute and would kill you if you make the wrong move.

12 Likes

smokey and bandit aka yin and yang :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That’s a big assholes dog lol.

When i was younger and lived in Florida there was a family a few blocks over that had 3 great danes. They got out one day and chased me on my bike, no injuries but was definitely scared at the time. Fortunately we were dog people and my parents didn’t let that experience ruin my interactions with certain dog breeds. Case and point, owing a mix of 2 breeds people are generally afraid of coming near. Beautiful and happy looking pup you got there!

1 Like

The coat on Tesla looks so silky soft and smooth

1 Like

Chloe & Stella

13 Likes

My listening partner:

11 Likes

Ask him him/her how good is your Phone collection they hear better as we​:grin::v:

2 Likes

Well, let me just say that I love them all! Thanks to everyone for sharing.

We have no pets, but we do feed the local Birds in our area and have cultivated quite the entertaining group! The Jays and the Chickadees are my favorites, but don’t tell the California Towhee’s that! :stuck_out_tongue: We have gotten to the point where the Jays take peanuts from our hand now. My Wife feeds the Humming Birds by hand also. I guess I don’t have to tell you which ones are her favorites! LOL!

3 Likes

We have a small duck pond near our home and we feed them any time we are going out.

They come right up to me.

9 Likes

Meet the boss…our 11yr old weegie.
A rather vocal furball called Mog who I’m sure thinks she’s a dog in disguise.
She had skin cancer a few years back (very rare in cats apparently) and treatment was £4k payed up front…thank God for insurance but she’s worth every penny.

13 Likes

That first image cracks me up. You gotta love that face.

It should be noted that it took every bit of restraint from writing “That first image qu—”… Yeah. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Argos

11 Likes

Oh how I miss that pitty smile!

1 Like