JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

Hey Guys! I should have shared this earlier but here are some very early impressions of the Estrella!

9 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Glad you’re enjoying these so much brother :pray:

7 Likes

Awesome impressions so far for the set, man.

2 Likes

+1 Highly recommend to join jay’s discord server. The conversations there are super entertaining :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Can you DM me the Link?

1 Like

Another speedrun :man_running::dash: with some IEMs I didn’t have time to review

@Argha FABA (For Audiophiles By Audiophiles)

12 Likes

ESTRELLA :fire: :fire: :fire:

by @domq422 This guy’s a fuckin magician :magic_wand:

26 Likes

Too kind, brother, too kind thank you :pray:

You and Ziigaat have cooked up something NASTY with the Estrella and I can’t wait for more and more people to get their ears on them.

13 Likes

Those photos are dope.

I am trying to figure out how I sort out a few other expenses this month, but I will be getting Estrella. I went to go price check it on Linsoul, and it shows sold out with $0 price, which likely means they are ready to order, yet.

9 Likes

Some of the (if not THE) best photos I’ve seen of any IEM. Really look forward to the results! :call_me_hand: Love the fact that the shell is also glittery :ok_hand:

10 Likes

They’ll be $299 IIRC and should be available in short order.

6 Likes

@trouble @John_W_Clark yessir Dom really be COOKING :cook::fire::fire:

6 Likes

You’re always too kind, John. I have some more, just have to finish up the edits and what not. Trying to be a little more ambitious with these pics for my boy, Jay.

I think you’d be a fan of these, John. You have your laid back set with the Kailua, and the Estrella will livin’ up your listening when you’re in the mood for it without sacrificing on the low end like so many other sets do.

That’s incredibly kind of you, thank you brother!

15 Likes

The last one looks fire
Damn, the composition is so cool

3 Likes

More Estrella pics!
I honestly can’t get enough of this IEM both listening wise but also taking its photo…

I was up late last night taking these and my wife literally had to pull me into bed once it crept passed 2am :joy: when you’re inspired, sleep isn’t on your mind.

8 Likes

My favourite shot :ok_hand:

Get some rest bro :joy::joy: but I agree, sometimes I be up at 2am doing the most random shit

14 Likes

Hard pause!

4 Likes

…how big is this iem btw? iirc, you have/had the Hype 2? Is it smaller than that?

6 Likes

I would say it’s roughly the same size, maybe a touch smaller with a medium to small size stem and probably a 5.5mm to 6mm nozzle opening? I don’t have calipers but that’s about the size if I had to guess. I can do some comparison photos later when I get home!

4 Likes

5.5mm, around the same size as the Hype 2 series

7 Likes