JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

I’ve found my enablers. I look forward to future enabling :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

I dig through the repetitious and flat out awful, so you don’t have to. I’m trying to bring the bangers!

Wait till I develop an actual “Upgrade Tree” for all this work in the sub-$100 I’m doing

2 Likes

Hang around Brandon a little longer and you’ll quickly find out the meaning of the phrase “never meet your heros” . This dude pulls out sub $20 sets out of the wood works and they actually have such similar FRs to significantly more expensive IEMs it’s scary / case-in-point = OH10 & Storm.

There are others too that he’s shown me, too many to count. I assume he’s been working on that Manhattan project, dropping those comparisons like a bomb one day, but we shall see. I shall be patient :clown_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for your hardwork :ok_hand: and looking forward to that list man.

@domq422 “Big audio companies HATE this guy” :joy: I will be patient with you, but meanwhile looking forward to the Rosefinch and Storm!

2 Likes

Saying hi :wave:

Newbie here.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome guys :sunglasses: @Rinderkappajoe @Lcg842

Feel free to ask anything here!

3 Likes

Is cereal soup? Why or why not?

:grin:

1 Like

Image 1-19-23 at 3.52 PM

4 Likes

Bidding and prize cookie for Best Budget IEM, Best Mid-Fi IEM and Best Hi-Fi IEM in 2022?!
giphy
:slightly_smiling_face: :notes: :notes: :notes:

Asking the hard hitting philosophical questions right out the bat!

By definition ima say yes since it doesn’t really specify that cold liquids aren’t soup, but since there’s no cooking processed involved ima say no.

I don’t think people would consider water + crackers soup… would you?? :eyes:

:roll_eyes: Welcome humans

Also look what came in already

4 Likes

Oooh freaking fancy! Definitely looking forward to your thoughts. Have fun with all that booty-clapping bass

1 Like

Me and my 2 pairs of Rosefinch raise our glasses to you, sir :clinking_glasses: as Brandon said - enjoy :handshake:

3 Likes

Impressions soon!

1 Like

I bought 3 pairs (Dom bought one off of me) so I’m definitely fully invested

2 Likes

How do you compare the bass on the rosefinch to the bass on the MM?

@GooberBM YO Rosefinch goes HARD - basshead approved :+1:

This thing slams like a truck reminds me of the modded Hana godam. Glad I listened to you bro I was just missing my modded Hanas (gave to cousin). This thing is destroying my hiphop library :fire: :fire: :fire:

Keeping these FOR SURE.

7 Likes

I’m glad you gave it a shot and I’m happy they pass the test.

I never doubted, but still!

1 Like