JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

That treble might be much tho since I think my unit has less treble, but ya I kinda wanna try the Andromedas now lol (oh no)

2 Likes

The OG P1 needs a high-shelf cut via PEQ. Also garbage bass.
Both issues fixed on the plus.

2 Likes

My eyes see this FR, but my mouth remains strangely closed :smile:

3 Likes

I disagree driven properly OG P1 has ok bass that works with it’s over all tuning and this’s coming from a Z1R fan boy lol.

Another of my never let go sets the og Andro… P1, Andro and Z1R will always be with me :smiley:

2 Likes

With this new revelation that I’ve been going through with the interest in flat pinnas (Thanks @GooberBM) the P1+ actually seems really appealing to me now. The mid-range must be bananas, dude.

3 Likes

Certainly looks better than this at least.

3 Likes

and here I was, innocently ignoring its existence :eyes:

1 Like

@VIVIDICI_111 & @domq422 I just so happen to have a P1+ for sale if you need…

2 Likes

Is there a way to mod the treble? Just filters? @Kenyon :eyes: tempting

1 Like

Nope, you need PEQ.

1 Like

I used to have P1+.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the extra pinna on OG P1 makes the upper treble more tolerable…

1 Like

Oh Jesus christ - this hobby never stops grabbing a hold of me :rofl:

4 Likes

:frowning:

IKR LOL, made a video to try and deter people from spending this 11.11 but here I am :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Facts, dude. Your video inspired me to not even open up Ali, Linsoul, HiFigo and the rest of em… but used gear? It’s so tempting :melting_face:

3 Likes

Me trying to control myself right now:
Skeletor Wat GIF - Skeletor Wat What - Discover & Share GIFs

Here’s some more temptations for ya :stuck_out_tongue::

5 Likes

I’m tapped out, senior Chi-fi, please… no more :melting_face:

Ooooo you got the magic one in, huh? Very cool. I’m more tempted by cables and possibly the R1 right now so we shall see!

6 Likes

Ye these are a gorgeous set

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear more about this one…

If you’re going to do the R1, this is as good a time as will ever be, quite honestly. The Ali deal is pretty nuts

2 Likes

Getting a couple xinhs and ivipq cables. For the custom hisenior T4 and Penon serial😎

2 Likes