JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

We got you Jay!!!:boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

Thank you y’all :heart_hands:

5 Likes

You need to review this one Jay (Bqeyz Wind). It’s an instant favourite, speaking as an owner of OG Dark Magician.

5 Likes

Legal and moral stuff can sometimes be different things. But in your case, I can’t see any negative perception from your original video: the clip was very short, and it could be perceived as publicity for him.

To take this clip badly, this man must have a real issue with controlling his image , or a huge idea of himself (or maybe both).

5 Likes

Care to share :joy: I’ll review it if I can get a unit for it since I might need to buy the Nezha to review

I mean look at this heat

3 Likes

Those were my thoughts as well haha. I mean he just ended up shooting himself in the foot since many people unsubbed and reviewers are now giving him the :unamused: face

The copyright did tank my video though… it was easily on the way to being one of my top ones according to my analytics

4 Likes

Ian: Short term “win” (if u can call it that)
Vivid: long term win :joy:

3 Likes

Man that sucks…but I reckon tank suckers given you a boost…ain’t no bad publicity as they say :tada:

1 Like

I just got it :joy: also I am based in Sweden, so it will be a hassle. Probably won’t be too difficult to get your hands on one, they are passing around review units.

1 Like

Oh, I am :eyes: :fire:

1 Like

Just realized I lost a video I was working on because I think I might have accidentally deleted it when I was making the response :man_facepalming:

Now I’m REALLY tempted to just release it ROFL :joy:

8 Likes

Hey guys,

For the second time I try to stop y’all from spending, but this time I walk through the deals with you STEP by STEP (and probably fail). Y’all need this :joy::

8 Likes

Also could y’all drop me some unique Aliexpress finds :heart_hands:

1 Like

You can ask our resident addict, @Kenyon for that. :joy:

5 Likes

Dude you had a $8 off coupon, did you use it? You could have gone for the mystery box for $12.

3 Likes

LOL THIS COMMENT IS WHY I MADE THE VIDEO BRO

8 Likes

Can’t wait for Black Friday :laughing:

3 Likes

I mention a little bit of the drama, in a fairly diplomatic kind of way. Also a review of the Hidiz MP 145. Save your money people!

5 Likes

$160 for that dam

Hard pass :joy: Melody almost half the price

5 Likes

Apparently Michael Bruce is doing some black magic to the MP145 though.

He also mentioned taking off the filter and taking out the foam dampener makes it instantly better :man_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes