JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

qf8rn9r0b2kb1

4 Likes

Interesting breakdown of different voice types and how they are reflected in frequencies :nerd_face:

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

Also shout out to @buddhistfoolish for loaning me his Supernova and Neon Pro as well as 2 EJ07M KLs lol. What an absolute legend.
Predator GIF - Predator Handshake Muscle - Discover & Share GIFs

10 Likes

Two KLs? One stock and one retuned, or one metal and one resin?

2 Likes

2 resin shelled EJ07M KLs (one is tuned bass boosted) sheeeesh

5 Likes

That all sounds like some serious quality times ahead! I still haven’t brought myself to let my KL go even though I don’t pull it out very often anymore, it’s just so good.

5 Likes

J also got the 64A Volur coming to me in a few weeks probably dam. Gonna be a busy season :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Damn, everyone getting their toys.
(My EA1000 and Fudu I will pick up tomorrow probably.)

6 Likes

A strike??
Who is the reviewer that claimed via YT instead of reaching out to you?

That’s fucked unless you ripped him a new a**hole with his own vid but still…a strike is a very serious thing…who we talking about?

EDIT:

It’s a guy I blocked and booted a year ago cuz he told a sleazy half story about Crinacle then worked it out and took it back.
Can’t get back that slander big brain.
And YT gives you 3 strikes…that’s it man. That is 33% of the way to fucked vill cuz your ego/pride which you display none of in reviews/ gear whoring which is why when I did a collab the rep said send to you because they know what you will say .

11 Likes

Yup it’s him lol

We worked it out but ya that was weird lmao I would’ve dropped my response video to his response, so it’s smart of him to settle it privately (after ignoring my emails lol).

3 Likes

Did you get the strike back?

4 Likes

Yup my video is good now :+1:

8 Likes

Since that dude put himself on front street by being a prick. Let me give context.

He did a vid about Truthears Blue which was just effuse praise and …it was oddly over the top.
I reach out specifically to ask is something up? (Thought a company was squeezing him for a positive review?)
No… but it turned out that he was actually pissed at Crin for reasons I won’t get into. But my hunche was correct…something was up and it was why the video stood out.
It got worked out but I got roped in cuz I have ties with the seller too. Cuz maybe I could help and I offered but it wasn’t needed.
So he shits on Crin, shares that with God knows how many folks then works it out.

Kinda like this (You) Shits on someone, works it out, moves along.
Guy is a piece of shit.

I thought Timmy was the guy for a sec but that made no sense…he wouldn’t pull that.
Oh that other guy?
Yeah…he’d do that in a second.
Wish I saw the OG clip

4 Likes

The OG clip was Clips just Me, Akros, and Ian Fann saying the Aful MagicOne was good. (Which it is and I stand by it as a value product at its price.) It wasn’t a big deal, then he comes across with his intellectual property crap react video talking about how he was raised, which is mint. I wish I had clipped the whole thing to send you guys. That video had me in stitches, you have no idea.

Dude stand by your review, any publicity is good publicity. But now, he’s lost a lot of subs, trust and likes by making that dumb React video. I mean the smart thing to do would be to ask to take it down in pms, or something with class. Now he just has egg on his face. This hobby man, it’s so good.

4 Likes

I missed so much…dammit :japanese_ogre:
How he was raised???..Don’t ever blame your parents for your thin skinned company owned whoring of gears.
Putting a strike on a peer in the hobby is fucking bonkers.
Kudos to you and Timmy and Practiphile for not taken themselves to seriously and throwing THEMSELVES under a bus by invoking how they were taught values then going straight to the priciples office cuz communication and resolution was a day and a lesson the parents clearly skipped.

5 Likes

Who lost a lot of subs and likes because of the react video? Jay or “That guy”?

3 Likes

Ian Fann, I know a few people unsubbed to him, myself included. I think he made a rash decision, followed by a rash react video. Neither choices were in good taste.

8 Likes

Oh definitely him, my stock has gone up :joy:

@hawaiibadboy Ya basically what @Jaytiss said it was just like a fun little intro thing, but guess he took it too personally. I mean the guy was projecting so hard, bad manners this, disrespectful that, and the icing on the cake was when he was strongly suggesting how I was raised up incorrectly, like that’s just dumb on so many level… Very ironic bringing up manners and decency when he’s the one insulting me by insinuating that I wasn’t brought up correctly or something because I’m “ill-mannered and have no decency” (whatever that means) all because I used a clip from his video, which again, is NOT me taking anything from him since it’s under fair use law and I don’t need his permission LEGALLY.

So him trying to spin this whole thing by making things dramatic like I took his kids or something is very disingenuous. It’s also mind boggling that Ian would even use how a person is brought up as an insult towards them - because the way a person is brought up is not within their control, they don’t get to dictate the parents, the family, the social environment, and the resources that they’re born in. They don’t get to dictate how much privilege they have, and on top of that, privilege also doesn’t determine a person’s character either. Like are you just projecting or, why would you say something so disgusting and out of touch :man_shrugging:

Anyhow, the response would’ve went something along the lines of that but 10x worse rofl

9 Likes

Yeah, it was so random and out of character. Like damn, when i saw ian was the one who reported it, i was like “Is the for real”? But now that i see the whole picture, as well as the fact that i haven’t seen any of his vids for more than 6 months subconsciously, i may as well unsub to the man

3 Likes

If any YT content creator copyright strikes another and the accusation is overturned then the complaintive’s channel should automatically receive a copyright strike of it’s own. That would help address some of the problems with this ridiculous cancel culture we live in today.

13 Likes