JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

Another great video - many thanks.

I have the EW200 and really like it - it’s fun but a little shouty at higher volumes as you say. I also have the Truthear Zero Red and have made it better with tip and cable rolling but overall, I think it’s a bit dull too. Just ordered the T10 today at $50 and looking forward to trying a planar. EA500 LM is next on my list but I’ve run out of money now until next month.

Keep up the good work - very much enjoy your channel and your Google Sheets!

5 Likes

Then I want that last hurrah first, before we bury it in the desert!

2 Likes

I’m excited for Hades probs because I’m broke and can only afford that now lol, simgot someday

2 Likes

That set is a very good time, but was around $80 when I got it.

I needed that laugh, thanks @GooberBM

To give context. I am bummed, angry, and confused about the Kansas City shooting today. I am friends with someone that did CPR on a kid in the street, she was devastated afterward, and I had no words.

7 Likes

It’s time >:)

25 Likes

yesssssssss :star_struck:

4 Likes

Cool look forward to hearing your thoughts on them!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your :thought_balloon: thoughts

3 Likes

Tell us how it is

3 Likes

Ima jump into the bizzare $260 v.s. $80 convo for 2 reasons
*Timmy not disclosing he gets paid by Hifigo and they don’t even sell LM500
*Origin being hyped as anything better than anything at $500 and LM because of course price??
It’s a milk toast over priced nearly piece of crap so.
Time to get back into the Thunderdome.
Disclosure: i get cashes via collabs from Linsoul so take that into consid…but they do sell Origin

wez-mohawk

9 Likes

Gotta boost that Moondrop sale bro
I was genuinely surprised when he put the LM the same as Aria 2 - that’s crazy :skull:
I heard somewhere Tanchjim is run by moondrop now or is that just a rumor Chris you know anything about it?
Anyhow, just ordered the Hades :call_me_hand: that bass looks crazy brother, congrats on the collab

4 Likes

I’m waiting for my EA1000 and I expect it to blow me away more than the IE600. :grin:
As for Timmy, I haven’t trusted such influencers/“YouTubers” for a long time. :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Good way to try and rescue a drowning overpriced set is compare with a highly popular well priced set.
Yumu at HifiGo is gonna be bummed. (Cuz here I come)

Tanch is a Shenzen sub company and HifiGo is a primary seller that gets early sets and discounts that may not be available to other sellers from time to time.
It’s not an exclusive deal but it is pretty close.

6 Likes

oooooooh shiiit hype time baby

2 Likes

Don’t come in with crazy high expectations LOL just enjoy the set for what it is :notes:

2 Likes

That makes sense

I think Hifigo blacklisted me after my Magic One review lol

8 Likes

We getting that Hype 2 & Hype 4 comparison bruh? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking for a Hype 4 still :frowning: if you know anyone hit me up

Welcome to the club , HiFiGo do seem to be more and more selective when it comes to reviewers only giving possitve reviews.

5 Likes

I got $500 and a custom engraved SA6 MKII
Was supposed to be 1st guy b4 Timmy to get AFUL 8 Pro or whatever it was? that set and also mentioned a potential collab.
My review was lukewarm and I gave away the SA6 MKII
I then reached out to check on update for AFUL and she didn’t even reply to my mail :joy:
I went from in her words
A Giant in the community
A powerful influencer
a channel she wanted to “suport” (the $500)
To a non player of the game
I was told way too much about their payment system and 2 people they pay which she deleted…but I capped it.
I told her you cannot pay for positive reviews and those 2 folks she mentioned are already looked at as your tools.
And you telling me you pay XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXX in a DM was pretty dumb

There is a lot more in the story related to Bots and comment swarming that they built. For another day

15 Likes