JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

Is that an offer?

3 Likes

I’m not going to say much because I do eventually plan on writing up my impressions and feelings, but many people have said it, and I’ll reiterate:

Buying Plunge Unity as an IEM to simply enjoy music with is probably going to end up in tragedy. But there is no other IEM that I’ve heard that embodies “in-ear monitor” more

6 Likes

oof, I’d be in the market for an E92 as well if we got one in lmao but I got you, brother :sunglasses:

LOL
Nah, they said they didn’t have a pair to send me and they never offered before the pre-order started so I kind of took the hint lmao oh well. I definitely don’t mind buying them with my own money because I intend on keeping em for sure. I’ll most likely get rid of the Maestro Minis in the process to free up some funds, it’s all good

6 Likes

Aw dam, well it is an expensive set so I can’t really fault them given they’re a boutique company, I think only HBB and some other guy got one lol
Probably just wait anyways hint hint :eyes:

:joy: I do like them with certain tracks, but it’s very very specific + the asking tag makes it a hard rec, but excited to see your take on them

6 Likes

Honestly, so am I. Because I dunno what I’m gonna say yet lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nah, I’m not faulting them, definitely not salty about it or anything, they have 0 obligations toward me obviously - me expecting a review set during a hyped release from a small boutique company would be super naive and selfish of me lol

I already decided to buy the pair at CanJam so, I can wait patiently

8 Likes

Ofc ofc, not hitting you are brother - Let me see what I can do for ya Dom with this collab :joy: save you a good chunk if I get the green light

5 Likes

Your collab that’s hopefully coming is the only reason why I’m hesitating on just buying the Titan now and financing the set lmao I’m giving my self a little goal which is buying me some time… in the meantime, Jay, imma let you cook :brain::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ummm lots of upper mids V action

2 Likes

I’ll do my bestest :saluting_face:

@ToneDeafMonk ya definitely a mid-volume set lol, very “resolving” but track dependent for sure

2 Likes

Just make it better than the Dusk, mine came intoday. Yet that bar is pretty low. I’m not enjoying the analog. I find it about on levels with the Pula PA02 aka CKVLX 41. So so lame in the upper mids, makes me bored.

8 Likes

Tell em Jay

1 Like

Oh how I wish founder Lee can come grace me in China (or CAN) with his no compromising quality :pray:

9 Likes

Immense desire for perfection.

theya-laugh-at-you-million-dollar (1)

7 Likes

But will His Benevolence ever cease! I dare hope not!!!

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: if you wanna sell them, mine is in shipping void right now.

1 Like

For those who missed it, Red graph is the tuning for Jays upcoming IEM. (Or one of the proposed tunings at least)

Hyyyype

15 Likes

That red graph is a peeper :eyes::hear_with_hearing_aid:

Got my fingers crossed it comes to fruition!

8 Likes

If he can get that 15kHz and above treble up to 800Hz level, this would balance better with the rest of frequencies. IMHO

4 Likes