Juzear 41T: "The Little Engine That Could" Clubhouse

That was all you man. You’re the conductor and owner of the train. We were just here to throw coals into fire and stoke the hype train to Flava’ Town.

IMG_2250

Really hope he likes it and helps push it more. Or at least has good attributes he can speak on. If he does hell this train is bound for glory, “Next stop the interstellar!”

2 Likes

Yeah I saw this, got excited, then remembered that Mark’s preferred sound sig is quite more treble forward than mine…i guess he’s helping to save money for some of us :rofl:

4 Likes

Except I don’t usually share lots of recommendations with Mark. This is more of a “this set pops for different sound preferences” assurance

2 Likes

I’ve just found my perfect accessory pack for Juzear 41T: TRN T-Ear tips and NiceHCK RedAG 4N cable. Not only do they match aesthetically, but provide much richer experience and a sound signature I personally dig.

10 Likes

Damn, that is kind of sexy, can’t lie about that!

1 Like

the red goes so well with the shells!

1 Like

You can get it down to $119 total with US15 promo code for the :us: peeps, if you were in the market for a 41T

7 Likes

41T has made it onto Amazon. WHOO!!!

And here’s Super*Review’s review

3 Likes

Can you tell us how or what differences you perceive with respect to Aful P5. They both are 4+1.
I need to know what your ears say between the two.
Regards

2 Likes

1 Like

Sweet Enola Gay, WTF is DD and UD on that set?!?

1 Like

I will appreciate this one for giving us a window into what BAs do what in a multi-driver set, but anything with the second switch down is an

AB-SO-LUTELY NOT!!!

The way Squig works on mine is you need to hit the + button to pull down the difference tuning options

1 Like

My exclamation was because I did pull the graphs down, and I cannot fathom how they put those configurations out there to be bought by the public, and didn’t think it was a terrible idea.

Because they look like they have AWFUL treble

1 Like

Woah. I feel like these in the DD position would be impressively dark.

1 Like

Dont touch the switches LOL

You you have 41t try this EQ :

Preamp: -0.0 dB
Filter 1: ON PK Fc 20 Hz Gain -2.3 dB Q 1.200
Filter 2: ON PK Fc 190 Hz Gain -0.4 dB Q 1.700
Filter 3: ON PK Fc 1100 Hz Gain -1.0 dB Q 1.800
Filter 4: ON PK Fc 2100 Hz Gain -1.9 dB Q 1.700
Filter 5: ON PK Fc 2900 Hz Gain 2.0 dB Q 2.500
Filter 6: ON PK Fc 4800 Hz Gain -0.7 dB Q 8.000
Filter 7: ON PK Fc 10000 Hz Gain 1.0 dB Q 0.500
Filter 8: OFF PK Fc 0 Hz Gain 0.0 dB Q 0.000
Filter 9: OFF PK Fc 0 Hz Gain 0.0 dB Q 0.000
Filter 10: OFF PK Fc 0 Hz Gain 0.0 dB Q 0.000

Gets it closer to neutral, I hear more transparent upper mids, perceived details are better. EQ cleans up nasal sound in vocals. Slightly better instrument separation. Give me Studio4 vibes, but with more impactful bass.

3 Likes

These sound damn fine with hard rock cranked up just had an adrenaline filled afternoon with AC/DC and Michael Schenker Group

4 Likes

What’s the nozzle size of it?