KLipsch RP 600m or R51 PM or the sixes?

These are also pretty sweet

2 Likes

Cheaper on amazon

1 Like

Actually, what about a powered speaker? No amp needed, these are pretty awesome

1 Like

these can work with the above amps ?

Yes it can, would work no problem, but perhaps consider what I just posted as it might give more performance for the dollar

Powered speakers also fine. If i go for edifiers I can save around 28000Rs.
If it sounds better fine.

I personally think that would be the best use of your money imo, I think it would be just what you may be looking for. What exactly do you listen to?

I listen to Rock, alternative rock, pop, edm,indian classical, japanese classical.
Eg.- Radiohead, Ola Gjeilo, Saint motel, daft punk,Kyoto New age, Queen,Sitar metal random edms in youtube

Gotcha, you may like the s3000pro then because you can also change the sound it has (more than just eq, lots of dsp) so you can set it to your liking, overall a great pair of speakers imo

1 Like

Does it have sub out ?
I dont know if it needs one or not.

Would you be using these on a desk or in a room setup?

Desk setup. Room size 4m x 4.5m

I don’t think you will then imo, they have pretty good bass for a bookshelf. I don’t think there is a subwoofer out though

1 Like

Thank You sir. :smiley:

1 Like

Bought these will update once i get this. Thank you so much for the advice. :):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hopefully you enjoy them :+1:

1 Like

Got my edifier s3000 Pro :smiley: :heartbeat:
Its good.
Connected to my PC via line out.
Bluetooth streaming sounds better.

Can you connect your pc via optical or usb? That would yield better quality sound than using an analog line in

Connected via USB it was sounding strange.
No optical out.

Were you using windows? And what is the sample rate and bit depth set at? Also could you elaborate what you mean by strange?