KLipsch RP 600m or R51 PM or the sixes?

It had no good sound stage, not punchy.
Yeah using windows. 192000Hz , 24bits

Were you listening to the same file or song through both? Also check if there are any sound enhancements enabled and if so disable those. Also have you installed the windows drivers?

No windows driver installed. Windows is showing everything up to date.
If i connect both USB and line it makes a hissing sound.

Gotcha, so you are getting a ground loop when you connect both the line and usb, that is common.

Here are the windows drivers, see if that helps

https://cdn.ventmere.com/edifier-dev/uploads/2019-11/S3000Pro_windows_drivers_rJUlYmNhB.zip

1 Like

Not same files. From phone through itunes.
In computer Youtube, flac files.

Perhaps try using the same files and see if that helps, or if the driver solves the problem. It should sound just as good on usb as it does wireless (well usb should actually sound better)

1 Like

Yeah after installing driver it is lively.:+1:

1 Like

Perfect, it should be fine now then, hope you enjoy it (and all the features it has lol) :+1:

1 Like

Yeah huge upgrade for me Thank You :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have the Klipsch r-15m and my receiver says ch sp on it (as in check speaker). What could be the issue? Is the speaker wire too long? I cut a 50 foot 16 gauge wire in 2.

Hmmm, you are running 50 feet? Of 16 gauge? Yeah perhaps somehow test it with like 5 feet of 16 and see if that works. Also insure that the wires are connected properly and none of them are touching bare wire with each other

I’ll try that out and see what happens.