Korean Music List

I figure i’m as deep as it gets when it comes to Korean music and think it has alot to offer. wanted to share my “knowledge” anyone who has good stuff to add please do so!

Korean Rock

Lovely mellow indie track with soothing everything

Rock with nice smooth vocals and rap

another soothing relaxing track with one of my favorite voices

indie band that blew up with this love song

2 Likes

Kpop

If your putting LeeSSang:

2 Likes

Nice, that’s one of their best songs. Although most of their stuff is amazing

Another great song by Jang Beom Jun, absolutely beautiful voice over guitar

1 Like

Kpop

rap

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

niceeeeee dreamcatcher has some solid stuff. many good artists on onstage too @tsunzo

1 Like

I’mma try to keep this list going by posting a song per day. feels like the korean list in this community is really neglected
2 Likes

Jose is a huge fan of the boy band kpop stuff. Definitely refer recommendations to him

3 Likes

Lol hey! I never said I dislike boy groups, I just prefer girl groups. Anyways, trying to keep kpop generally to a minimum here

Don’t know too much Korean music, but Yaeji has some really great tracks.
This was my #1 song on Spotify last year though lol

This is pretty catchy too. She put out a new album this year, but I think these two early singles are my favorite from her
2 Likes

Favourite solo release so far:

One that I can’t stop listening too:

1 Like

Her voice is surprisingly recognizable lol. As soon as I heard it I was like, yeah that’s a member from dreamcacher. And the second song I’m really enjoying alot! Got that calm, simple indie type of feel. Very nice

1 Like

Her natural singing voice is slightly lower for a main vocalist, but has an impressive range. What a difference it makes lol.
Glad to know that you gave them a listen and enjoyed them.

1 Like

New comeback:

1 Like

Gotta keep this thread going lol

2 Likes

i really like these songs posted here. do you guys happen to have a spotify playlist?

1 Like

sadly i dont, maybe @Hakon might. either way if you really do like the recs here i am trying to bring this place back to life by adding a song everyday lol. or if you really want i don’t mind making a spotify playlist :slight_smile: