Korean Music List

Some K-Indie today~

2 Likes

Sorry, I donโ€™t use my spotify account that much either. I use Youtube a lot more. When I have time Iโ€™ll make a playlist of all the songs I like.

In the meantime, new comeback from CLC - I go up,:

Also two summer songs, because the weather is getting good here and beach weather is getting closer:

2 Likes

clc isnโ€™t dissapointing nowadays. altho i do miss their cute bubbly style too, but i guess since g idle is doing so well they had to change style. And rothy is an interesting one because honestly all her music seems KINDA generic but i keep on eating it up lolol. keep on enjoying em, and ill listen to the third song once im done with the clc song!

Edit: that summer rap song, legit af thnx for sharing.

1 Like

Some of my favourites from the Korean hip hop side of things:

And a classic:

2 Likes

Dope Kpop song @M0N @Zaphain

and a nice indie song, from an artist that iโ€™m really really liking

๊ฐ€์‚ฌ๊ฐ€ ๋„˜ ์ข‹๋‹ค ใ…œใ…œ

1 Like

Terrible human being lol but dope song

Not really into boy groups, however thatโ€™s the song which got me into BTOB. I also like the Japanese version.

Psycho is a good song - solid from Red Velvet but I donโ€™t get why everyone (the fans) is crazy about it. I prefer Zimzalabim, tbh lol. Oh manโ€ฆ I really got to listen to more Stella Jang, her voice is amazing.

1 Like

im not the biggest fan of boy groups either haha. they were always less experimental and in particular with instruments (sadly the female groups also seem to be following that trend more commonly nowadays) but a select few like btob, b1a4,exo and early bts had some fun stuff.

and so PERSONALLY im hype about psycho lol. its fair that u prefer zimzalabim but there is something so hype about psycho for me hahaโ€ฆ like irene and seulgiโ€™s new song monster the hype gets me going haha.

and yeah stella jang, really really really good. sheโ€™s one of my favorite up and coming korean artists atm and with more good releases might even top my favorite female korean singer (bol4)

1 Like

some indie pop!

from my boi jongkuk

1 Like

I never expected him have a high pitched singing voice when I found out who he wasโ€ฆ lol

1 Like

Canโ€™t remember if I posted this somewhereโ€ฆ canโ€™t stop listening to this:

This too:

Damnโ€ฆ can she play:

2 Likes

Ita some recent kpop
Havenโ€™t been catching up to music recently, but this is on the newer side

1 Like

Some throw back to the 90โ€™s and beyond.

1 Like

pretty good debut song for a recent kpop group (์ผ€์ดํŒ ๋ฐ๋ท” ๊ทธ๋ฃน ์น˜๊ณ ๋Š” ์ฐธ ๊ดœ์ฐฎ์€ ๋…ธ๋ž˜๋„ค)

also k-indie/ R&B solo singer who i VERY much enjoy nowadays. Between Sole, Bol4 and Stella Jang iโ€™ve been having trouble deciding on my favorite female korean singer. (๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์š”์ฆ˜ ๋„ˆ~๋ฌด ์ข‹์•„ํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฐ€์ˆ˜์•ผ. ์ , ๋ณผ๋นจ๊ฐ„์‚ฌ์ถ˜๊ธฐ, ์Šคํ…”๋ผ์žฅ ์ค‘์— ๋ˆ„๊ฐ€ ๋” ์ข‹์•„ํ•˜๋Š”์ง€ ์ดํ•ด ๋ชป ํ•˜๊ฒ ๋‹ค ใ…œใ…œ ใ…‹ใ…‹)

2 Likes

Strong debut for this duo, vocally. Iโ€™m keeping a keen eye out for their future releases.

I was immediately drawn to her powerful voice. She also has a good range and is a solid performer.

Havenโ€™t listened to these guys for a whileโ€ฆ super relatable song (However, I do prefer the English version though).

1 Like

Pretty noice song thnx for the recc. Altho i canโ€™t help but wish that they let them strong voices go more! Felt restrained

1 Like

Iโ€™m loving the music in this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

An upbeat kpop favorite

Classic feel good hip hop

1 Like

my mom is old school mexican, so she disrespectfully calls them all chinese. even my korean friends. if she sees that orange caramel video tho i canโ€™t really disagree on that one lol

also my sister is a huuuge fan of orange caramel
also i loved that energy song! lol pretty nice. and i recognized that actress! min hyorin. such a fan of her!

energy is toooooo good im buying it asap lol

1 Like

Iโ€™m old school mexican too, people can be dicks towards asians and their culture (but most of the time with a fun intent, not hate). What I love about orange caramel is that they sound more japanese than korean if that makes sense, mighty mouth has better production in newer songs.

1 Like