Kz iems good or bad?

See I tried that but they still sounded like a tin can. Even tried to eq them to no avail.

I much prefer the T2 to the T3 because of that very reason. Honestly I was expecting better when I heard the T3 and the T2 pro, but I thought that the T2 was just better than both

1 Like

Mmmm might have to order those and try them.

I recommend ZST and ES4 all the time for stage IEMs to musicians that don’t have custom fitted ones yet. They do sound good enough for personal listening, but Tin T2 is the better choice for when you’re not standing next to a drummer. The KZs sit deeper in your ears and are easier to put in than T2.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll do some looking at those.

1 Like

Z reviewed the ZS10s today:

But everyone in the comments appear to prefer the ZS10 Pros. Annnd I got them yesterday!
My review of the ZS10 Pros:

Basically convinced me not to buy them cause I have tiny ear holes

Hmm. ZS10 Pros are smaller (6m10):

i have the ZSN and ZS10 Pro, it’s okay for rough commute use, but falls flat when on a serious note

To each their own I guess, I got HD58X two weeks before my KZ ZS10 Pros, and right now… I’m looking at songs in my playlist to re-discover with the KZ… with my phone even.

There’s just something special about detailed IEMs, for me… I got them for 35$US, and I feel like they’re worth 100$US.

Zeos is talking about Koss cheap headphones saying “these are god-tier”… Nope. For me, the ZS10 Pros are god-tier.

Review edited: After two days, I say they’re neutral with “a bit of” sibilance only. Neutral AF (except there’s a dip at 1khz) detailed AF, fun AF!

I believe I’ll just buy them and respond here soon, because they’re also 40$CAD/30$USD… But, anyone got the KZ AS06? (or AS-anything, or BA-anything).

These are fully balanced (no dynamic drivers – all balanced armatures!). My ZS10 Pros use a dynamic driver for bass. Curious to know if there will be a difference (for bass) in clarity, detail retrieval, speed, kinda like planars vs dynamic drivers. Curious to know if I’ll “hear the technology”.

If the bass is as clear and detailed as the highs in the ZS10 Pros, the AS06 will be glorious. :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ll copy-paste this here too. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol ordering them! Today with the upgraded cable lol

1 Like

Just got them in and love them!!! These are my new favorite iems! So much tight bass and detail I dont even know how these could be beat!

1 Like

Glad you like them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Balanced cable on order as well!!!

I’m a fan of the KZ brand over all, but they could stand to step up their cable game a little.

1 Like

Yes I agree although the zs10 pro I got had a thicker longer cable with the split further down the line I actually like it alot lol so it’s like the big brother to the old cables that were super tangley