Lets talk about your tips! ;)

Cool, thanks

No problem.

Why no one review on the radius deep mount?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1YNuslYM4CrhMPrOLofzTm4ei7HEfP8AI1zxswrMw2ho/htmlview#

@Rikudou_Goku list. Eartip sheet.

1 Like

Overall radius is better than azla?
And I’m very curious about the Xelastec, SednaEarfit and crystal. Heard many good reviews on them

I got all my expensive tips from amazon jp. Been doing some tip rolling using TSMR Lands.

In my opinion, everyone should try to get in their collection:

• Radius Deep Mount (Best tips overall - Boost every frequency but keep things thight. Small bore tho)
  • Final E (Best bass tips)
  • Azla SednaEarfit (Very slightly worse than radius imo, but bigger bore, bigger soundstage)
  • Spinfit CP100 (Kinda V-Shaped tips. Not the best sounding ones, but the best confort/seal for my ears. Love them, regulary use them, just wish they sounded slightly better)

Honorable mentions/side-grades:

• Elecap EHP-CAP20 (Close to Final E, better mids/female vocals, less bass, slightly bigger bore)
  • Epro Horns EP00 (Sound is good, tames peaks, wide bore. A bit long tho. Need more testing on this one)
  • Azla Crystal (Worse than Sedna imo, but some people might prefer this material. Also more expensive. WAY better than Xelastic imo.)
  • Spinfit CP145 (Same thing as CP100, less wise but longer/pointier end)

So far, I’m using Azla SednaEarfit (still testing this, but sounds a winner so far) on my Lands, Radius on my Teas and CP100 on my FH3.

6 Likes

Azla SednaEarfit (Very slightly worse than radius imo, but bigger bore, bigger soundstage)

Yours is the regular or light or short light?

Regular ones.

Yeah, amazon jp is the only source I could find for the Radius tips. Found a UK retailer with Final E tips but SS only, hence having to go the route of buying cheapest set of Final IEMs. I have order in for the CP100 spinfits through Aliexpress.

My FH3s arrived but I can’t get a seal with the CP145s so am using the stock translucent white/red core tips which work fine - but wondered if the CP100s would give me a proper seal so intersting that’s what you have on yours.

Just placed an order for regular Azla SednaEarfit MS on this official website

Now waiting for this and radius deep mount to arrive

1 Like

I usually use M and L, so I ordered the 3 size package. Hope you like them!

Package with the final e500 arrived (for the tips) and at first glance at the pack of tips I’m thinking shit I’ve got 10 individual tips that are all different sizes!

Ohhh, wait, I see - the coloured core isn’t for different sizes, it’s for L and R :man_facepalming:

(still can’t get the right seal on the FH3s though)

1 Like

that’s strange… Have you tried spinfits or azlas? they usualy glue to my ears.

For spinfits have tried 145s but need to wait on order for M and L 100s to arrive. Not tried azlas - I’m not sure about the xelstec ones but might try the crystal ones.

1 Like

For the FH3, I use the large type E tips. I use the medium size ones on things like the E500 or other deep insertion bullet style IEMs.

I can’t rec azlas because they are way too expensive. I even prefer regular azlas to Crystals. Xelastics just suck (worse version of crystal). Radius Deep Mount and regular Azlas Sedna are my favourite for this style of tips.

I couldnt get a seal with CP145 on FH3. Only got it with CP100!

1 Like

Got some Spiral dots the other day and I have been loving them since I got them. They have opened up the soundstage and increased clarity on my Earsonics Graces. I planned to use them on my MMR Gae Bolg, but I guess I’ll be switching the tips between the two IEMs whenever I use them :joy:

I’ve heard that the newer FX11 tips sound better than the older versions (I got the FX9 from Penon) would it be worth trying to get some FX11s from amazon.jp?

oh, didnt know they had something newer than the spiral dot++ (FX10)…

Yeah, I think they are supposed to have been made for TWS IEMs

Seems like it.

1 Like