Moondrop Aria - Bigger tip recommendations

Any suggestions for better / bigger tips for the Moondrop Aria? Recently got a pair and the largest size is not quite big enough.

Although this isn’t the exact place to discuss an IEM set here, I suggest buying Final Type E tips and check product’s measurements to find your right size.

Alternative tips I also recommend are Spinfit CP100/145, Azla Sednaearfit (normal version), Radius Deep Mount

1 Like

Sorry, I’m new here and totally missed that there is a specific group for IEM’s. I appreciate your reply and will move the conversation there.

No problemo, and welcome to HFGF!

1 Like

Welcome to HFGF :slight_smile:

Check this thread! Also, Azla tips have bigger sizes than normal, but you might not need it if you find your right ones!

Also, there’s the famous @Rikudou_Goku 's tip list/review:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1YNuslYM4CrhMPrOLofzTm4ei7HEfP8AI1zxswrMw2ho/htmlview#

1 Like

I have used the Final series E and they are very similar to the stock tips. I think my go to so far has been the Spinfit CP100, but they have the thinnest silicone. I have some JVC Spiral Dots coming in this week, so I can finally test those out. The Dots have the largest opening, so I am curious if they sound different.

I didn’t like the Dekoni, or Comply, but my ear canals are small, and they fit tight on me, even at the smaller sizes. I think they work better for people who use bigger tips.