Lets talk about your tips! ;)

I’ll have to skip. Having Variations and almosts not fitting, it’s a no go on monarch…

Sorry, I just meant the aesthetic. lol

Clairvoyance

Monarch
mon

2 Likes

Love it :slight_smile: I need better lighting for shots of my IEMs

1 Like

U can’t beat Resolution when it comes to photography IMO
squirrel-camera-man

2 Likes

I just started taking photos all over my home looking for light that made them appear beautiful. A big part of IEM photography is what is being reflected. So just think about your light source in-relation to where you want the highlight to be on the IEM shell. If you are in a dark room with one bright light and you get down and really look at the IEM and slowly rotate it, you can see the highlight dance all over the shell like lava. Getting the right angle to camera and light can make for a beautiful photo.

I think IEMs are works of art.

Thanks @Godria you are so kind, but actually you can. @Den-Fi destroys me and not by a little. His photos are incredible. He’s a professional photographer and quite the audiophile!

3 Likes
1 Like

No looking too lol. His pro photos already made me buy a lot of stuff :man_shrugging:

I’ll try better on my next packages arrive :slight_smile:

@Rikudou_Goku thanks bro

1 Like

I am saying the truth :wink::hugs:

Exactly, every time I look at his photos “Resolution” . I wanna buy all of his IEMs, they just look like jewelries LOL. BTW I was kidding when I said that…

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ve been on a mood, it’s not your fault.

1 Like

Did you see my latest? Not earphones though. The mod is done.

2 Likes

I get so worried looking at your stretched out leather band…

Get something like this. :pray:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0001IWY8M

(…why is it rotated lol)

Awwwhhh no no you good

dont-worry-cat

1 Like

I’m avoiding buying stands for now since I know me. The moment I have it, I’ll buy open-backs :rofl:

lol, yeah. That might be true for me as well…

1 Like

Wow, yeah I have seen it… They are beautiful too.

tenor (4)

1 Like

1 Like

Oh, I’m not worried about that at all. The modded headband I’m using is only 100 bucks.

2 Likes

Off-topic
@Resolution

I know you are a big fan of Spinfit, but I don’t see the old version of the CP100s. I believe the “first generation” in your collections?? It kinda odd!

These are old CP100. I think I have them since 2018 or 2019 I don’t really remember.

2 Likes

I think I’ve asked before, but forgot the answer… Is there a difference from cp100 to cp100+?

1 Like