Lets talk about your tips! ;)

Moondrop tips

2 Likes

I just wish there was a multiple size package… 🤦

2 Likes

So I have reversed some generic Medium tips that I got a while back from the Earphones Plus store on Amazon.com/us.

They were a bit more difficult to reverse that the Starline from KZ.

They are the best tips so far for the Oxygen. Super happy right now!!

3 Likes

It seems that they will size small and one might have to buy a size larger…

Great video explaining tip rolling

2 Likes

He’s is a cool tip for tips (:drum:) i found on the ie900 topic to help IEMs with shallow insertion.

2 Likes

Ahhhh the old Blon 03 trick :+1:

2 Likes

i just got the spinfip cp500 in L because i prettymuch always use the big tips that come with headphones. but with these i cant get a good fit. just before it is about to seal it feels like the tip gets a creas i gues kinda like in the picture. maybe the M ones would have been better

1 Like

M CP500s have a steep slope to the tip so they say 12mm, but I find they fit like 11mm in a bad way for me. I think CP500 are weird tips, polarizing in fit for many for sure, so don’t feel bad you’re having issues with them.

Have you tried CP100s? Maybe CP145s?

1 Like

no these are the first tips i got because the big tips that came with the KZ ZS10 pro felt like they stab my ear in the wrong angel and the shape of these looked good (a S/M/L set would have been nice). but i think i got used to the stock ones.
i’ll probably get foam tips next but dont know if i should try a more expensive one like comply or dekoni or just some random one of amazon thet look good

CP100 are pretty good. But they are so soft that they tend to lose seal if you put them in too far.
To avoid this you could try Final Audio E tips or Azla Sedna.
Foam tips will change the sound pretty significantly, it will tame the treble and bloat the bass.

1 Like

yeah the spinfits probably are too soft for me.
taming the trable is what i’m looking for becouse when i turn them up they get unpleasant before i reach the volume i want. but on low-medium volume they sound good.
but i don’t want to restock foam tips all the time.

I’ve just got a set of Spinfit CP155 and really like the cone shape and comfort but the bore size of 5mm is tad too big.
Does anyone know of any other tips with a similar extended shape but with a smaller bore size.¿

1 Like

CP145? It’s basicly the same if I recall correctly

2 Likes

not quite. The CP145 doesn’t have the extended tip…CP145 is 9.9mm and the CP155 is 11mm.
Doesn’t sound much but its makes quite a difference to fit plus the shape is a bit more conical on the 155.

4 Likes

CP500 has the same cone-shape and has a smaller bore, bit I think it’s 1 mm shorter than CP155. You might also try the epro Horn ep00 tips.

1 Like

Anyone recommend a silicone pair for Tinhifi T2/T3/T4? I mostly use foam and only have CP145s which didnt fit it(short nozzle?)… oh I wear them down btw.

Haven’t had them in what feels like ages, but I always rocked CP100s with my T4.

2 Likes

Moondrop’s Spring Tips man, they are a huge improvement over their previous stock tips and therefore this is a first for me that I actually want more of these from the stock IEM that I got it from (the Katos, are great btw), and in my opinion they are that perfect, at least for me.

The fit is just right, not too firm or too soft, it has that balance of it sealing my ear perfectly along with its softness, making me feel at times that I am not a wearing an IEM at all.

It might not fit with everyone since all of us have different earhole sizes but when you have a similar earhole like mine, do give these a try and this should be an option for us to get.

10 Likes

Hi all! Recommendations for tips to pair with short-nozzled IEMs? In my case, the Oxygen? I am using CP145 (M), but it still feels a bit short. I’ve reversed KZ starlines, which are longer and seem to have the necessary length, but then there was too much treble.