Lets talk about your tips! ;)

I have both, so I might have mixed them up, but those T2 blue foam tips are nice, there is something about them.

I didn’t know if the pro had the same foams, I am not sure why they would change it especially since it is almost iconic with tin at this point. Just seeing that blue tip and someone into IEMs will likely say tin.

Are there any small foam tips? I have really quite freakishly small ear canals so almost all silicon tips just push themselves out and the thin ones that came with my KZ ZSNs cause earache.

I’ve ordered myself a pair of the ex9 spinfit from penon, they’re around £10 shipped to the uk so that’s a pretty good price I think. I’ll probably order myself the ex11s from Amazon Japan if I like them enough

Oof. Tin T2 tips. They seal, they’re comfy and they sound great. Better than Dekoni’s Bulletz for me.
Now I just wish I’d gotten the Starfields for that blu-biddy-blue blue theme.

1 Like

BGVP Electric Blue “ArtMagic VG4” Silicone Vocal Eartip
Bore size: regular
Stem length: regular
Feel: soft and flexible
Bass: 3.5
Midrange: 5.0
Treble: 4.25
Soundstage: 4.0

Just special order this tip for my variations
Hope it’s turn out well.

1 Like

Have you tried the well known ones?

Radius deep mount, azlas, final audio e, spiral dots, epro horns, etc?

I have epro horn. But changed to spinfit cp500 now. As cp500 gives bit more bass and sound stage. Epro horn felt awkward in my ear also.

Waiting for my beloved radius deep mount and BGVP “ArtMagic VG4” vocal tip.

Radius deep mount are one of the best tips in the market, period.

5 Likes

Shame they don’t sell these at my locals, couldn’t wait for 2 months of international shipping :pensive:

Yeah. I got my most of my tips from amazon jp. Just did big carts and bought it so I only pay shipping once. But its rather expensive.

Speaking of that, just received some more tips, might give some impressions later.

Edited since I posted in the wrong thread… but since I am here.

@nymz
Which tips did you get?

Azla sedna, azla crystal and final e!

The regular earfits?

1 Like

Yes. I only had xelastic from azla. Needed some wide bores for Lands since the noozle is ginormous

Makes sense, good choices. I would love to hear how you feel about them.

Will post tomorrow, gonna head to bed now! Also wanna do one last tip roll tomorrow, to make sure I get it right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to try some more tips, and wanted to try some Radius Deep Mount and Final Type E but they seem stupidly hard to get hold of (in UK at least).

If I buy a Final Audio E500 set - cheapest I can find on Amazon UK - will they come with different sizes of Type E tips?

Yes, the E series (500-5000) all include the Type E tips in all sizes (1 pair of each size).

1 Like