Lets talk about your tips! ;)

The whole tip is super soft like fine jelly but not sticky, the spout is soft too…tiz a strange one for sure but I :+1:

1 Like

Probably a better alternative to the Xelastecs if that is the case?

Got those and I hate them with a passion…a bit like stuffing candles into your ears, thick, uncomfortable just waiting for them to melt :scream:…no just no…the Sony’s are made of Unicorn eyelids steeped in champagne…just so amazing for me at least :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with your statement on the Xelastecs, I think they are overhyped, I mean come on! it was already a red flag when the sizing is not done right in the first place.

1 Like

Me too didn’t like them.

check these out

They are not sticky. I didn’t know they have Standard version of them.

1 Like

Cool thanks for the link :+1: but I’m sorted for tips it took me a couple of years but I don’t have any fit issues anymore and I’m clued up on tip sound sig tweaks :musical_score::smiley:

2 Likes

U are welcome

you-are-the-expert-veterans

1 Like

No “expert” but I’ve learnt what fits me and works with my sets :musical_score:

1 Like

wow-gif-7

That’s the way it should be I believe … Still trying out new, and old eartips with my IEMs :hugs:

I find it stacks like this for IEM’s…

#1 Tips (not fit no go) > Transducer > Source > Cable…once you have #1 mastered matching the last 3 is where the :musical_score: magic lies oh and the fun :smiley:

2 Likes

will-ferrell-anchorman

Thank you

1 Like

Their faceplate coloring after the Clarvoyance and Monarch was thrown out the window. The Oracle and Excalubur IEMs all look the same, meaning all of them are different. They are not abiding to any color scheme for any particular IEM anymore like they did with Clarvoyance and Monarch.

Exactly… The Clarvoyance and Monarch were intentionally colored a specific way but as you can see from my tribrids, the Oracle and the Excalibur looking nothing like the examples posted on Linsoul’s website. You just get what you get now. The nature of mother of pearl is to multi colored. The colors look different in different lighting.

3 Likes

Is the orange one, Monarch?

What a beauty.

1 Like

Yes. Here were the original tribrids by themselves.

2 Likes

That’s like up my aesthetic preferences. Much better than Clair

I should try to get better shots of them. They are very difficult to photograph well because of the mother of pearl changing drastically under different lighting conditions. They are quite beautiful to look at.

Wish you all could experience them. :slight_smile:

I’ll have to skip. Having Variations and almosts not fitting, it’s a no go on monarch…

Sorry, I just meant the aesthetic. lol

Clairvoyance

Monarch
mon

2 Likes

Love it :slight_smile: I need better lighting for shots of my IEMs

1 Like

U can’t beat Resolution when it comes to photography IMO
squirrel-camera-man

2 Likes