đŸ”¶ Letshuoer S12

Yeah I asked and they declined to swap 4.4 with 2.5 :frowning:

1 Like

I could sell you the cable that came with my Tape Pro. It the same cable but in 2.5.

Damn, mine are still in nowhere-zone since 5th of Jan, when they were released for import. That is sad I bought them in first 2h of this initial sale and now I see all the hype around
 :cry:

That sucks, sorry to hear. Did you reach out to the customer service? They’ve been very responsive to me (although mine has been “Processing” for the last 4 days, so I’m also reading all the rave reviews and feeling a bit sad haha)

“Released for import” as in it’s in your country? Would be a shame if it were stuck in the country’s customs
 But if it’s anywhere still near China, @shuoer should be able to help with tracking it down

2 Likes

I’ve had customs ruin my fun before (different seller using DHL), so hope this is not the case for you!

I guess it is released for shippment not released for delivery within country of destination. It is still dead tracking in the last mile polish internal courier.

I mean I expected the package to be shipped in the 2nd half of Jan, so I should be happy it is on its way already, but still - seeing you all so happy makes me sad kind of :smiley:

2 Likes

Polish customs and VAT vs shipment from China do be kind of stressful
 some Polish folks on discord have said the same :man_facepalming:

Hope it gets clearance soon!

I have a small case with adapters, of course I don’t have that one, Geekria makes some really nice adapters. I also like their IEM cases.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0751B7PTS/

:slightly_smiling_face:
https://www.facebook.com/768369423234461/posts/6782920408445969/

1 Like

What does it say? I can’t translate -_-

Use Google translate

It doesn’t make much sense. Seems like he prefers Timeless?

Hooray Ordered S12. Even got nice juicy discount when asked for one

4 Likes

Something like that, but it’s a vendor so

1 Like

Woohoo my S12 is on its way to me via Yanwen :raised_hands::raised_hands: thanks @shuoer for getting it out so quickly. Let’s hope it doesn’t get stuck due to Chinese New Year holidays :pray:

2 Likes

That is what I call Customer Service and power of @PopinTeddy. A call to action from you, one call from @shuoer to Polish post office and now it is suddenly out for delivery to me today :smiley:

thanks guys!

4 Likes

Haha nice! Excited to read your impressions!

Whoa, that is some godly PR power to be able to move things even in customs abroad :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Can’t wait for yall to get it; we need more feedback than just me, @nymz , and a few that have nothing but just positives to say about it lol

6 Likes

Ok, I am after first few tracks. I am not a big tip roller - I have my own favourite tips and I don’t experiment too much. With stock tips I have some problems with proper fit. WIth default tips (Audiosense s400) I have it quite ok, but nothing crazy (like I have in Tea for example). It is very similar to the experience with Mele - I guess the flat inner surface of the shell does not work the best for me - this weird protrusion in Tea directs the nozzle more deep in my canal.

Is the hype real - yes, I guess? Unboxing experience, build quality, stock cable - all top notch, really - one of the best I had.
Initial sound impression? Great, great, great - definitely a keeper set.
There is one thing which is a little bit on pessimistic side in my head right now though. I felt it more or less even before Tea (that I felt in love immediately) and Tea kind of threw this feeling away for some time. But it seems I never have this WOW feeling that I expect to have when I am waiting for the delivery.
I was expecting wow feeling when I upgraded to Pinnacle P2 from EP630 - there was none.
I expected wow for my WF-1000XM3 (sic!) - there was none.
I expected wow feeling when I moved to T800 - there was very little wow.
I expected wow when I bought Mele - there was little wow.

Now I also expected huge WOW. And it is great set indeed for the price, don’t get me wrong. But is it really WOW? I am not sure. Music sounds great out of it, but it is the same music I know forever nothing new pops up here and there (not like it is fair to expect from this set that ut should reveal something that was not resolved by Tea already). I guess I would sit down along with it at home in my bed chillling out (not at work when someone constantly approaches me with some problems) and I would have different mindset.

12 Likes