Linsoul Shipping Times

MON has been amazing with me too.
They really have a lot of experience

It is like asking google just much better as here you can get much more tailored recommendation. I am amazed with such experiences and knowledge and manly willingness to help noobs like me.

1 Like

I made a small order on 2020-04-15 through their official online site (not amazon or anything), shipped out from them on 2020-04-18.

Last update on shipping page says “Hand over to airline” on 2020-04-20, no further updates since.
I keep frantically pressing refresh on the tracking page multiple times a day hoping for SOME update.

I started going crazy thinking “is that the last update from shipping and it will just… ARRIVE at some point in the future” So, since this wasn’t my first rodeo (aka order from linsoul) I looked up my previous shipment: nope. they used the same shipper, and nope. on my last shipment, about two weeks later, the update was “Dispatched to overseas” followed about 3 days later with “arrival at destination” (meaning country), then several updates over the next half week as the package was carried across the country (it literally landed on the west coast and I’m in the eastern timezone), to my door.

So looking at everything I have access to, there is a SUBSTANTIAL delay getting packages from their country into mine, no idea why.

I’ll note that my original order was in Feb. 2020 (around the 20th) and it arrived at my door on the 11th of March. not great, but about what I would expect for lowest-bidder shipping from Asia.

Right now I’m gobsmacked that we’re still stuck in shipping limbo, from an order I placed a month and a half ago, with no updates for over 5 weeks.

I emailed Linsoul support asking if they could find out what was going on with my shipment, among the broken English apologizing for the delay, the only justification I got for the delay was: “Due to current difficult situation, many airline was cut off.” (not trying to offend anyone, but the rest of the message was worse English than this - barely understandable. I don’t blame them nor am I bitter about their English, it was just difficult to comprehend what they were trying to get across - they’re trying and I appreciate that).

So, it would appear that their value shipper of choice is at a standstill because of an airline problem. Where they were either told to, or they voluntarily shut down overseas shipments by plane. So it would seem we’re all stuck waiting for that embargo to be lifted.

For the record, I’m not in the USA, and I’m not subject to the import/export wars between china and the USA (or whatever your president is doing now) - I’m in Canada, and the previous shipment flew from HK direct to YVR (Vancouver International Airport - in BC, Canada), so I’m not suffering any politically induced delays.

It’s frustrating but I get it. hopefully that, at the very least, gives some of you an explanation as to why things are moving so slowly. We’ll likely be stuck for a while to come.

1 Like

This video explains world wide supply chain issues, especially concerning shipping:

TL;DR
As most passenger flights are suspended, everyone who can went for ships. This increased wait times and shipping time.

At least you have a tracking number… ordered a month ago and still nothing. Thinking about disputing with PayPal. Never using them again.

1 Like

Had similar issue with voyager 3 order. Took couple of weeks actually to change status to fulfilled which in their language means handed to carrier but not actually shipped. This order was made 21 of January. Still no update in tracking system so as I already said maybe Christmas. :smiley:

I get this, I really do, but it’s not really linsoul’s fault. I expect they were blindsided by this while packages were still flying (no pun intended) out the door. they probably realized sometime after mine left their facility that the packages would not leave the ground at the airport. It’s unlikely they were able to setup alternative shipping in the mean time. but they probably haven’t sent anything else to the airport since, holding them until they figure something out, or the situation resolves itself.

Under normal circumstances, they usually deliver 2-3 weeks after order, it’s just the situation in asia right now being very very locked down.

1 Like

Agreed @MystikIncarnate,

The problem most of us have with this isn’t the delay (though we want our toys), but the communication. We have been given little to nothing, even when we reach out.
If they would just tell us they are experiencing delays, we all would be content with that…

Totally agree. They even tell you that but not much about how long. I know it is not something they actually can affect and I was kind of expecting longer wait.
But it is almost more than 17 weeks in my case and if I dont write to them they dont provide any update.
but it is what it is

1 Like

Their shipping times right now are hot garbage. Linsoul’s customer service also sucks ass… If you can get them to respond…

I’ve had this issue with the keyboard I ordered from Anne Pro 2. Order Date: April 27 Shipped date: April 29 Last Update: 2020-05-09 16:16 Shenzhen, delivered to air transport

Interesting, I ordered on May 11th with standard shipping. The package was flown to Estonia and has been sitting in storage since 19th. No updates after that…

I had a package from China sit in “delivered to air transport” for 50+ days, it’s a total crap shoot right now.

1 Like

Dang, I thought the shipping issues were over, I ordered a cheap headphone cable off aliexpress recently and it only took a week to get from China to my country - I guess it’s better to hold off on any more expensive purchases for now then.

1 Like

For Linsoul more expensive gear I would just check their Amazon stores. Much easier for me to cancel order or get refund. Directly from Linsoul I would not go above 200. It is just not worh the gamble.
I ordered form Amazon Linsoul store Shozy 1.1 and get KZ instead with Shozy sticker. That return was much easier to process with Amazon than ship to China imo :rofl:

1 Like

As Steve from GamersNexus explained (excellent video, thanks @MazeFrame ): most companies are reliant on commercial air flights to supplement their shipments and fill in gaps in delivery to local warehouses (basically using unused baggage area as storage to ship product) - those prices have more than quadrupled, because of the extremely high demand for products (as high as black friday in some cases), and the extremely low demand for commercial air travel (limited or no free baggage space on planes due to heavily reduced numbers of flights) - so space is at an extreme premium right now.

With the volume being up and the availability of intercontinental flights being way down, prices have skyrocketed and shipping times have been significantly extended, both for supplies going to warehouses and for individual shipments going to people out of manufacturing areas (like China/HK/Taiwan), which all puts strain on the shipping sector. The problem right now isn’t supply, nor demand, both are up, the problem is getting the supply to the demand, the logistics are screwed up, and will likely continue to be for quite a while.

They are far from over.
Especially since there are very little passenger flights, which carry a lot or goods. Container ships are also running max capacity, so shipping cost is increasing.

To Europe, it is a bit better since there is a rail connection (~ 20 day shipping).

2 Likes

Thing is one: their customer service is garbage and won’t let me cancel my order and two: I bought an E30 from Apos and they shipped it the next day direct from China through DHL.

2 Likes

Apos has been real quick for me, great site

1 Like

Wish they carried the Aune X8, then I wouldn’t be having this discussion AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Guess I was lucky then, my package got on a plane no problem - might have been because it was a small envelope-sized parcel, since a lot of those can fit in a small space it’s probably more economical to prioritize packages like that.

1 Like