Linsoul Shipping Times

Yay, finally

1 Like

Lucky…

I just checked for an update… Nothin still.

I ordered guiderays one may 3rd I got it may 27. Live in Ontario Canada

What shipper did they use for you? mine got sent by 4PX and hit the airport in HK on the 20th of April, I still haven’t seen it - ordered some eartips and a headphone cable.

1 Like

I do t know the shipping information has long been unnacessible

I ordered a pair of Tin T2s earlier today, and they just sent me an update saying they shipped them. Reading this post makes me wonder if I should have done Amazon instead, but they were $15 off on their website and I’m a sucker for deals. Hopefully they’ll arrive one day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just a quick update, I got my order from April 15th, today. So only ~3.5 months of shipping time.

I only got a headphone cable (Tripowin Zonie MMCX balanced to 2.5mm TRRS) and eartips (Tripowin again, Spiral groove memory foam tips), but it still took 3+ months. hopefully they’ve sorted out their shipping methods and shipments after mine arrived much sooner than the 3 month mark. I can finally close the tracking page that’s been running on my computer for that entire time. fun.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM LINSOUL

They deliver weeks and months after you order it, they never reply on their chat or if you mail them. You can’t cancel an order and returns are at a very high cost at 35% of retail price.

They are among the worst shops to buy at and I can only recommend to stay away from them. They ship lots of IEMs to BGGAR and Zeos, but they piss on their customers.
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

1 Like

Agreed, they have treated me like shit when I was a customer. Never again.

2 Likes

I promised myself never to buy anything from them again, but I did, and I REALLY regret that.
This is for sure a webshop I will never buy from again.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t recommend Linsoul either, and that includes what I assume are their house brands pumping out gear at a high rate (Thieaudio among others, right?). I am trying to learn as quickly as I can about which Chi-fi sources/brands are deserving of my speculation tendencies. Linsoul (and their many progeny) will not be getting mine. I’ll risk my money on other sources/brands.

2 Likes

Out of all of the overseas companies I’ve interacted with, linsoul ranks the absolute lowest for customer service. I had ordered an in-stock IEM and the ordered wasn’t even dispatched until 2 weeks later. I emailed them asking about the order and never received a reply. Horrible customer service

1 Like

Hmm I always get a response but I came to a conclusion that anything above 100 eur is not worthy the risk. With shipping waiting and customs it is getting less viable option. You can’t cancel can’t return without loosing a lot so I choose their Amazon store for item fulfilled by amazon for easy return and no issues or for no linsoul house brands other shops if possible.
But I stopped buying cheap chifi IEMs and expensive is not worthy risking of imo.

There are so many AleExpress shops, where service, communication and a real effort to help your customers are at a high level, so I can’t understand what they are doing at Linsoul.
But it is a place I only can recomend to avoid.

Ordered my GL2000 directly from Linsoul, they got to Los Angeles in 2 days from China. Faster than packages arrive from NY.

Ordered an Xduoo XA-10 in thier 618 sale. Took 6 weeks to arrive to the UK only to receive the dreaded email en route “we may have sent you the wrong item…” An Xduoo TA10r arrived today. Now contacting them to have to arrange exchange for correct order grr

1 Like

Kudos to Linsoul upon providing proof of return of the Xduoo TA10r they immediately sent out my correct order of the Xduoo XA-10 which is now in transit :ok_hand:

1 Like

To confirm Xduoo XA-10 arrived in the far Southwest of the UK from Linsoul in just 6 days fantastic service

When I ordered the Mele on 8-20, they were picked up on 09-08, and arrived at my place 09-16.

That was 8 days for Shenzhen to Santa Clarita / Valencia, CA ( north of Burbank ).

Registered to this forum just to commiserate.

Ordered the 7hz Timeless plus a BT DAC and spare cables, totalling $430USD.
Couldn’t find a local online store that sold the same products and Amazon only recently became available in my country, so I am a bit reluctant to use it yet.

Parcel was shipped out on time…then returned back to Linsoul the following day. (First screenshot in link)
After giving a few days for them to resolve it, I followed up a week later. They immediately created a new shipment (second screenshot in link) then customer service contacted me sating “see your tracking shows it hasn’t been returned.”

After another week, shipment still only shows “shipment information received,” so it appears it still hasn’t been picked up.
Contacted Linsoul again, expecting a third tracking number to be provided to me.