Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Glad I did, I can see why there are some fans of this band can go absolutely nuts lol. I was like that at that time when I first discovered Nirvana back in high school and I couldn’t stop talking about them to my pals.

Now I grew up, therefore I can respect people if they are not a fan of it, since music can be a different feel to everyone.

:musical_score::sunglasses:

1 Like

Vegas tripping tonight…

1 Like

24/96 > foobar2000 > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Quicksilver Headphone Amp > ZMF Auteur

4 Likes
2 Likes

@Durandal
Funny , I was listening to Aphrodites Child: 666 album Saturday night. Vangelis’s Greek prog. bands album , released in 1972…Considerably different from the album you’ve posted here but pretty cool nonetheless …

1 Like

Foobar Flac> Denefrips Iris > Aqua de la Voce > Formula S/Powerman > Susvara

2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Listening to these 2 guys from Norway :
Owane…
I’ll likely paste in the jazz thread too as the music has definite underlying jazz phrasing…
Yet their music falls more inline with acts like Plini, David Maxim Micic or someone like that.
I don’t exactly know what this type of music is called these days but it appeals to my enjoyment of modern jazz / fusion music…

3 Likes

Just because,

Lawton TH610 :headphones:

2 Likes

I can dig a little funk - it’s why when I’m in a youtube click-n-play mood I stop by Scary Pockets, to see what’s cooking…

:notes:

2 Likes

@Delta9K
Check out my posted selections in the jazz thread here tonight…
Mark Lettieri deals out some cool Jazz/ funk as well as the band FORQ…
Not exactly pure funk but I then prefer cross polinated mongrel music…:wink:
Btw. That Scary Pockets singer/ drummer has an excellent voice…

1 Like

1 Like

Anyone else here into pop mashups? …because Titus Jones just premiered Mashup Power Hour Part 2 tonight!

60 mashup, each only 1 minute long:

1 Like

spooky sound staging audio

1 Like
1 Like

Sly & Robby meet Nils Petter Molvaer… NORDUB…

2 Likes

I’ve had a love hate relationship with this band…back to love at the mo

2 Likes

As I’m sure some of you already know, this is the new Superfunk… Party style…

2 Likes