Listening to tonight (Part 1)

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

:boom:

2 Likes

That was cool…I’ve had the same pair of those Easton 5B aluminum sticks for 25 years. Very hard to break like aluminum baseball bats…
Liquid Tension experiment 3 has been on regular rotation around here.I like the second bonus CD the best ( A Night At The Improv). More free jamming, jazzier like goodness…

1 Like

LTE 3

Approximately 95% of the music I listen to nowadays is instrumental, without vocals. I let the instruments do the speaking…

2 Likes

Lettuce…

3 Likes

3 Likes

When I listen to this track, don’t laugh - Echo & the Bunnymen and REM sorta pop into my head.
Nice selection - thanks

EDIT: I just looked up their bio - Seems I am not alone in my thoughts of the comparisons above.

1 Like

4 Likes

some brit-pop tonight…

spotify > modi3/magni3 > Denon pma600ne > Dali Zensor 1

3 Likes
2 Likes

Anathema: Album: Alternative 4…1998
This is my first ever listen to this group… Sad, dark, desperate outlook but with hooky, driving riffs. Not a daily driver but I kinda’ like it…

1 Like

@Delta9K Re: Post7636- 7637 Ha, ha…Yeah the comedy is so so but at
the first few notes I thought we were going to be listening to a one man bedroom Kraftwerk…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I actually saw both the Echo and the Bunnymen and A Flock of Seagulls basically back to back 3 months apart in 1984… No matter what anyone says the Seagull guys could play their gear especially the bassist and guitarist…

1 Like

In memoriam.

2 Likes

I’ve not seen the Bunnymen since 2001, at the Showbox in Seattle WA. I’ve never caught FOS live but would’ve liked to. I wonder if they (FOS) had not gone for trying to fit in with the wild 80’s costuming and were less gimmicky, yet still relevant to the era, if they would have been taken more seriously musically?

24/96 > foobar2000 > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Quicksilver Headphone Amp > ZMF Auteur

4 Likes