Listening to tonight (Part 1)

CD > TEAC P650-B (as a transport) > Geshelli Enog 2 Pro > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

2 Likes

CD > TEAC P650-B (as a transport) > Geshelli Enog 2 Pro > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

1 Like

That is an awesome video - very cool thanks for sharing that.

Interesting indeed - new to me and I’m looking forward to exploring the discography

1 Like

The CD’s I posted about today I discovered from DECWARE’s last few videos.

1 Like

Just going through iTunes tonight checking out upcoming albums. These ladies are cool. They have been at it for years and this is the first time I ever heard of them.

FLAC > CMUS > Jnog (OG) > Darkvoice > Zeus

1 Like

Whole album: Kate Bush - Hounds of Love - Official Music Video - YouTube

FLAC > ifi Nano iDAC > Little Bear B4-X > Sivga 006 (testing BW Micro Suede pads)

1 Like

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue >Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Ortofon 2M Blue >Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

I remember buying this CD when it was released in 1994 (I still have it) and loved it. I bought this LP last August and could only find it in Spain from a seller.

The interesting thing about the LP which I never knew until I received it was that at the end of the album Gloria sings a cover of Elton John’s ‘Don’t let the sun go down on me’. That song is not on the CD!

The first time I played the LP and got to the last song I stood up to remove it from the turntable and was stunned when another song came on. That was a good find and a delight to learn.

4 Likes

Robert Plant Pictures At Eleven

3 Likes

2 Likes

I still have and love her “Gloria” album in CD. :wink: Destiny, etc.

1 Like

I have that CD (Destiny) too and it’s amazing! I’ve been looking for the LP for a while and cannot find one for sale anywhere I look. But I’ll keep searching for it hoping a good copy turns up someday.

1 Like

Been prepping and re-varnishing a boat house on the Thames (dirty and dusty) so my EDC was minimalist…iPhone 13 > Apple Dongle > IT00…

Tunes…

The full album…

2 Likes

Found another “unmarked” CD in the far reaches of the collection today! So I gave it a play and it turns out to be this!

Man, I haven’t heard this in like a thousand years! What a nice surprise. That was fun.

Local CD (Sony D-NEO50) > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

Clubbing for a bit. Great presence on this album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SazBdATKtLA&list=OLAK5uy_kJz1QzZXz8Q-yLlQjlyw8WkbFW1iW3Ki4

Amazon HD tho.