Listening to tonight (Part 2)

4 Likes

These tiny desk concerts sound incredible on my neutral cans. I can appreciate every part of the track, from the drums to the bass guitar.

Aune X8 Magic DAC → JDS Element II → AKG 702

1 Like

AMHD > JNOG > Loki > Asgard 3 > Elegia

Don’t make me take an '80s tour! :rofl:

3 Likes

Come back to this from time to time. Absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Man, what a strange day. Just… wow! Seemed like the stupid-o-meter was turned up a little high today.

But it’s over now. Currently Enjoying a Fat Tire and some Steve Lukather

That’ll do, Pig; That’ll do.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle Borea BR02

1 Like

Tidal > Grace SDAC > xDuoo MT-602 > Hifiman HE-5xx

Roon → Spring3 KTE → Orr/Hypsos → Susvara

I guess I’m on a Toto groove tonight… well sorta!

Back on what has proven to be my overall favorite setup tonight. I love having the options available, too. It’s been a gas playing with the new tubes this week. I think overall, however, this is the most synergetic chain in the lineup.

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

DX312 > MT604 > Timeless…

2 Likes

Because it’s one of my fav ACDC’s albums…don’t make me choose :grimacing::metal:

7 Likes

One of the best bands I’ve seen live…

1 Like

100% impossible choices Powerage / Highway to Hell / Let There Be Rock / Back In Black / If You Want Blood … :metal:

1 Like
2 Likes

“Even in the Quietest Moments” Always stunning :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was just enjoying some early Rush and figured I would post these two together, since I like listening to them that way. I remember having to change albums, then CDs, so it is weird to set the queue up and just have it just go.

4 Likes

Sweet!

Got the supertramp live paris vinyl used in very good condition (bought it 2010) … sounds just Wonderful!