Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Here we go with the evening portion of the day’s musical festivities. I have just noticed a new playlist that AMHD decided to create for me. I figured I would give it a go, and I’ll be darned, it’s pretty good!

I may just let it roll. Very cool. Enjoy the night, folks.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN HE1000 V2 Stealth

6 Likes

Here’s mine…

https://music.amazon.co.uk/playlists/PPD879E594C5C3443CB4458BAAD153CBF3?ref=dm_sh_5793-187a-5347-9751-abaa1

1 Like

New music discoveries are fun!

3 Likes

The whole album The Weather by Pond, through the Serials. Having a GREAT time!

Hearing the titular track a couple years back was a big moment for me, it felt like all kinds of nostalgia.

2 Likes

Whatup, Y’all, Friday night! Gonna start with something nice that makes me wanna sway! This is Boney James and “Backbone”.

AMHD > U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > SA-1 Pre > DA-9 > Sonus Faber Lumina 2 w/REL Tzero mkiii sub

3 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

After a nice airy start, I have decided to go down the rabbit hole. Currently enjoying something a little different for me. It’s Town Portal and “Chronopoly”

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2 Ultra

2 Likes

going deeper into the rabbit hole but having fun. Here is some great work by This Town Needs Guns, a project called “Animals”. Diggin the guitar work very much.

2 Likes

love that album :headphones:

1 Like

niiiiice

weirdly beautiful

pro tip: great on weed :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

IMG_6689

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

A favorite! It’s nice to see it streamable. This one and MultiKulti were lost for a while there. Don tried to buy the rights and backstock CDs when A&M went oob, and then there was a warehouse fire…I treasure my copies.

Also, BJH! Never expected to find them in here. I really like their first eight or so (particularly the first, more psychedelic, album and Octoberon) but they’re all good, really - def not a “poor man’s Moody Blues” imo…

2 Likes