Listening to tonight (Part 2)

1 Like

Qobuz > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

4 Likes

Qobuz > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

3 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes
4 Likes

when Marianne Faithfull gets it right, she gets it right…

Spotify > Zen Dac v2 > HD6xx

2 Likes

Little something to wake up to;

Tidal > Topping D10s > Topping L30 > Monarch MKII

2 Likes

I pre-bought an album and it dropped today. It is the Chronicles of the Kid by Aryon Jones. If you like your rock with some nice guitar work, check this out:

4 Likes

We really enjoyed him at the Sonic Temple Music Festival…I have been listening to some of his stuff lately

2 Likes

I bought a couple of his songs a year or two ago and was impressed. Played the whole new album and am, again, impressed. Will be following him down the road.

The last few months has been great for new albums. For me it has been:

Ayron Jones - Chronicles of the Kid
Buckcherry - Vol.10
Foo Fighters - But Here We Are
City and Colour - The Love Still Held me near (Kinda slow though)
Dave Matthews Band - Walk Around the Moon
The Heavy - Amen

And many assorted singles

1 Like

I was able to sit down the other night and listen to the the entire Foo Fighters album in one sitting…It is a pretty dark album which was kind of expected…I really liked it a lot…The new DMB is pretty good also

2 Likes

I too listened to the entire album once through about 2 weeks ago, about when it was released and yeah, it was on the darker side and a very enjoyable album. Well produced and well written. I’ll have to give it another go sometime soon for sure.

3 Likes

Happy Friday, Y’all!

Into the weekend we go, looking forward to tonight’s session. Enjoying this wonderful piece right now

Nicely executed, I think. Enjoy the night…

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN Edition XS

2 Likes

roon → Allo DigiOne → Yggdrasil OG → HPA v550 → LCD-24

2 Likes

3 Likes

I really got into this - the entire EP actually.
I’ll be checking out more of their discography

1 Like

Was diggin on the Ayron Jones track you posted and have that album in my queue.

1 Like

I listened to the first 2 tracks and was into it so got the album queued up for a listen.

Listened to the 1st track on this album and really not sure I have an opinion just yet other than the track was interesting if not “spacey” at times. Literally could be part of a retro-modern sci-fi B movie but, I queued it up to because you can’t judge an album by 1 or two tracks alone.

So many good suggestions in this thread from you, and the others for track suggestions outside of my typical box.

Keep’m coming :+1:

1 Like

roon → ultraRendu → Spring3 KTE → Oor/Hypsos → Susvara

2 Likes