Listening to tonight (Part 2)

2 Likes

Here’s one I haven’t heard in a while. Very tasty. It’s Legacy Pilots with their album “Aviation”.

AMHD > Douk 2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN Edition XS

2 Likes

It is hands down their darkest album, but with everything that happened in a short period of time it was to be expected…I would say my favorite track right now is The Teacher…

1 Like

Going back to some of my audio love building blocks.

Isildur’s Bane - Mind Vol. 1

That first track is such a trip… takes you to wild places on other planets, or weird bazars underground…

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

A good place for this and so true :guitar::drum::violin::trumpet::saxophone:🪇 :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Interesting. Makes me want to dig deeper into his body of work. :+1:t2:

FLAC > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

6 Likes

FLAC > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

7 Likes

7 Likes

I’m listening now. I haven’t heard this in quite some time. I forgot how good this was. :ok_hand:t2: I need to re-visit these a bit more often.

EDIT: Loving this album. “Coming Back to Life” is a great friggin song.

:laughing:

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

4 Likes

Beautiful vocals with….

4 Likes

To be honest I wasn’t expecting much from this album but was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of the work.

1 Like

1 Like

Came up in my liked songs playlist.

3 Likes