Listening to tonight (Part 2)

DX312 > TGXear Sunniva :metal:

2 Likes

Still one of the best TripHop albums ever :musical_note::sunglasses:

4 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Having a few drinks on Friday and adding to the collection. First off I was just finishing off my Glorious Sons collection. Then I have been debating about getting the Miles Davis compilation, “The Complete Live at the Plugged Nickel (1965)”, but it is Pretty pricey. Tonight I came across “At Plugged Nickel, Chicago (1976)” and it is GREAT.
I am really appreciating Miles Davis in a live format: “Merci Miles! Live at Vienne”, “Four” and More", “Miles in Berlin (1964)”, “We want Miles”, “Miles Davis and John Coltrane The Final Tour: The Bootleg Series Vol. 6” and “Miles Davis at Newport 1955-1975”.

I think that tomorrow, I will have to do a live day with Miles (I have like 13 hours of live Miles :grin:).

3 Likes

roon → Allo DigiOne → Schiit Yggdrasil OG → Violectric HPA V550 → Fostex TH909

2 Likes

4 Likes

Happy Friday, all. Having a good one tonight. I have seen this album before but never spun it up. Until tonight. And I really dig it. There is some great work done on this album, and I think the recording is good as well. The group is This Winter Storm and their album “Kites”.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 (Unison USB) > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN Edition XS

1 Like
2 Likes

Basshead stuff tonight. Make the walls shake with the boom booms.

Qobuz > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

Edit: My cat has a squeaky toy on the floor and the bass was shaking the house enough to move the toy and make it squeak! The cat jumped off the sofa investigate.

4 Likes

spotify > zen dac v2 > hifiman he-4xx

4 Likes

roon → Sonore ultraRendu → Holo Spring3 KTE → Ferrum OOR → Hifiman HE6se v2

1 Like

Nice thing about finding a Streamer that’s fun to use is you spend more time using it.
The Eversolo DMP A6 has made Amazon Music HD way more fun than hassle like it used to be using my laptop…
Found lots of new artists ( for me ) to enjoy.
This guy has a bit of a Snarky Puppy vibe and plays a nice Trumpet…

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

3D Country - Geese

Very different album for me this morning. Geese’s first album Projector was very good, I discovered it about 2 months ago. This one so far is a fun listen.

3 Likes

That last track posted from Takuya Kuroda - Time Coil :ok_hand:

1 Like

AMHD (PC) → Matrix Xspdif-2 → Schiit Yggdrasil OG → Violectric HPA V550 → Fostex TH909

Disco Church tonight on Twitch.

FLAC > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like