Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Chris Stapleton’s bluegrass band is my happy place

2 Likes

Fiio M11 Plus > Schiit Gungnir > Burson Soloist 3x > Senn 8XX

2 Likes

Currently listening to the DCA Aeon Closed X running off my Schiit Lyr with the Modi Multibit 2 decoding all the bits and pieces over optical from a Wiim Mini.

For music, I’ve got a recommendation from my wife up in the queue. The BBC Symphony Orchestra just released an album entitled This New World and it’s actually very cool and not at all what I was expecting. This isn’t normally the kinda music that my girl listens to, but it has something undeniably interesting about it’s composition and overall message that makes it a very interesting spin indeed.

4 Likes

Karkwa is my favorite french canadian band. Their new record came out last friday and exceeded my expectations. Happy listening.

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

Good eve. This is one of those albums you have to listen to every couple of months. It’s one of my reference albums and one I thoroughly enjoy every time through. I’m lovin it on this chain, too. I’m glad I ponied up and got the HE1000. To me they are truly spectacular.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN HE1000 V2 Stealth

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

“Moving Pictures” and “Power Windows” is in the queue for me tonight. :+1:t2:

1 Like

First, I have stumbled onto something interesting. A random pick. So far I am liking it! Always fun to discover new music. This is “Black Rain” from Fish on Friday.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN HE1000 V2 Stealth

3 Likes

And here we go. It’s time to get some Rush in. Currently enjoying “Power Windows”, one of my personal favorites.

3 Likes

One thing led to another as it sometimes does, and I decided to let the groove evolve. And here we are. Love this one.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > Sennheiser HD660S

3 Likes

Great when we just “let it flow.”

1 Like
2 Likes

Dude, Fish on Friday is definitely up their on my list of neo-prog bands. They put together some solid albums.

1 Like

Who doesn’t love a little Elton? I know I do! :sunglasses:

3 Likes
2 Likes

The og album is still awesome :heart:

1 Like

Agreed JA…Growing up as a child in the late 70’s/early 80’s my parents always had his records playing…I grew fond of him at an early age.

1 Like