Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Shit I might have to spin this up later tonight. Haven’t heard it in many years. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Tonight, I thought I would go on the hunt for some new stuff. This is proving to be interesting. It flows well and it’s nicely done. This is Freedom to Glide with “Fall”. Got the HP-2s on tonight.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 (USB) > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

2 Likes

FLAC > Foobar > Jnog > Jotunheim > Zeus

2 Likes

Some jazzy guitar work here.

2 Likes

This is recent release. I found it to be a fresh and lively listen.

3 Likes

Listening to this right now!

1 Like

A late 80’s post-punk band out of LA my kid brother turned me on to them back in the day and I had both of their albums and I played the heck out of them on my Fisher linear tracking turntable and Fisher rack system (guess I’m sorta dating myself…) anyway I digress, Red Temple Spirits disbanded in the early 90’s. There was talk of them getting back together but it never came to pass and sadly never will as guitarist and founding member Dallas Taylor passed away in February this year.

roon → ultraRendu → Spring3 KTE → Bliss KTE → Susvara

3 Likes

Don’t really need to say much -An Awesome piece, the third studio release from Dream Theater

4 Likes

After a nice classical start, time to shift gears. Currently enjoying this one. It’s Porcupine Tree and “Closure/Continuation”. I’m a fan of this album.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 (USB) > Cavalli Liquid Platinum > HiFIMAN HE1000 V2 Stealth

4 Likes

be getting this one, thank you :v::sunglasses::+1: saw Hadrien Feraud earlier this year with the Scott Kinsey quartet; incredible bassist!

1 Like

Crazy…

5 Likes

Some disco church with dialjess

Jnog > Erish > Zeus

1 Like

The latest release from Four80East - An electro-jazz ensemble out of Canada, known for their percussive, melodic flow and bass grooves.

roon → Sonore ultraRendu → Holo Spring 3 KTE → Holo Bliss KTE → Hifiman Susvara

2 Likes

This album appeared in my roon new releases and I liked it. The album and band in my opinion are pretty good. A progressive rock band out of Australia taking influences from Dream Theater, IQ, Transatlantic, and Steven Wilson among others. Worth a listen if you like progressive/crossover prog rock.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Right now I have my ZMF VCs running through the Bottlehead Crack with the Holo May KTE pulling DAC duties.

At the top of my queue this morning is a 2011 album by Strawberry Girls entitled Italian Ghosts. How in God’s name had I not hear of this band until last week?!?!?! :exploding_head: They’re literally from California and they play some phenomenal instrumental prog. If you’re into that genre at all or just into listening to great musicianship in general, you have to give Strawberry Girls a listen. I rarely get this stoked about a group. I just bought all their music off Bandcamp.:metal::sunglasses:

For whatever reason I can’t post a pic right now.

3 Likes

What’s that, you say? New Jeff Lorber Fusion? Oh hell yes, please!

There is a kind of house sound with this group, so you know it’s them the second a song comes on! But I’m OK with that, these guys are great musicians and I never get tired of it. Got the SH-9/Radiance combo up this evening. I don’t give this little amp enough love; it’s a Mighty Might, for sure! Great listen.

AMHD > Schiit Bifrost 2 (USB) > SMSL SH-9 > Focal Radiance

2 Likes

God she’s good.

4 Likes

Tonight I have my DCA Aeon 2 Closed running of the GS-X Mini with the Holo Audio May KTE pulling DAC duties.

For music I have Polarization’s Chasing the Light album on and I’m loving every second. This is a new album for me, but definitely gonna be a keeper. :metal::sunglasses:

I don’t understand why it won’t let me post pics. :sob:

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes