Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Qobuz > Cambridge DacMagic 200M > Sabaj A10a > Klipsch R41M

1 Like

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, filled with great listening and some ā€œWowā€ moments.

2 Likes

For some reason, I was in the mood to get down tonight.

Of course I had to break out the Maestro Mini for this one :handshake:

4 Likes

This is fantastic on the DTE900
:notes: :1st_place_medal: :fire: :fire:

L ake S treet D ive
coincidene?
I donĀ“t think so :smiley:
love it!

I was going thru some old favorites and refound this.
She was amazing throughout the competitionā€¦and won.
What I call Givinā€™ it!!!

And thisā€¦one of the best auditions ever, and the best performance
of this song Iā€™ve heard so farā€¦and Iā€™ve heard a lot of them, lol because Sara
wrote an awesome song.

One half of the Robots, Thomas was born on this day in 1975. In honor of my hero, I am absolutely, positively jamminā€™

IMG_8571

Happy birthday, Thomas //^\ :infinity:

2 Likes

A classic Cantonese song by George Lam

:notes: :rocket:

Unexpected recommended trackā€¦ made me chuckle!

Haha oh man if you find the album itā€™s a whole storyā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

This really gets my groove on :sunglasses: :man_dancing:
I hope these guys will be near to Germany anytime soon as I need to so them performing live :star_struck:

2 Likes

Definitely an interesting sound. :+1:t2: I like her voice and singing style, but I have to be in the mood to really get into it.

1 Like

Happy Friday, all. Work is done, time to play! I am starting off this evening with a good one from Riverside called ā€œLove, Fear and the Time Machineā€. A great listen, especially on the speakers.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > SA-1 Pre > DA-9 > Sonus Faber Lumina 2 w/REL Tzero mkiii sub

1 Like

Happy Friday indeed! Hope yaā€™ll are starting to enjoy the start to the weekend. I am chilling out to several tunes by various artists. The current album and song I am listening to is one of my favs from this artist.

Miami Nights 1984 | Sentimental

3 Likes

NEW MUSIC! 2024! CARTI!

1 Like

Nothin but likes, gentlemen! :sunglasses:

We have weather movin in, so the vibe has changed a little. Spinning up a glass of Port and a new old favorite. Itā€™s Dā€™Virgilio, Morse & Jennings and " Troika".

Just a really well done album. Lovin the SA-1/Radiance pairing tonight as well. And we rock onā€¦

OK, time to turn up the heat. I have struck paydirt and discovered an album I have never heard before. To me this is gold. GOLD, I TELL YA! :laughing: Itā€™s Dream Theater and "Lost Not Forgotten Archives: Train of Thought Instrumental Demos. " So far itā€™s frickin fantastic.

1 Like